IGNORED

Toby Ajala

marcofisher

It was originally just a six week deal. Not sure if it's been extended.

I think it would put a bit too much pressure on him to expect him to immediately step him for Adomah (I'd try out Anderson on the right personally) but I'd like to see him and Edwards get a couple of games over the coming weeks just to see what they can do. I'm not normally a big fan of throwing youngsters into the team unless they're ready but I really do reckon both those two have done enough to deserve a chance at least...

Shot me for saying it you may but in a way, I would like to see us go down, gather ourselves back together by getting rid of the players that are useless and not cost effective and instead, blend in youth like Ajala etc with the likes of baldock, Davies, Cunningham and Anderson and build a good young team on a smaller wage bill. In turn, there may be possibility to sell some impressive youths for good money as ideally as a selling club, that would be our aim. Other clubs have done this and have prospered. ATM we are just languishing in the bottom of the championship struggling with finances and players who are on good money but not good enough for the team. We do need to push the reset button and start again. Positives of it is we have a wealthy chairman and great training facilities as well as a growing youth set up. I hope I make some kind of sense. What are people's thoughts?

Shot me for saying it you may but in a way, I would like to see us go down, gather ourselves back together by getting rid of the players that are useless and not cost effective and instead, blend in youth like Ajala etc with the likes of baldock, Davies, Cunningham and Anderson and build a good young team on a smaller wage bill. In turn, there may be possibility to sell some impressive youths for good money as ideally as a selling club, that would be our aim. Other clubs have done this and have prospered. ATM we are just languishing in the bottom of the championship struggling with finances and players who are on good money but not good enough for the team. We do need to push the reset button and start again. Positives of it is we have a wealthy chairman and great training facilities as well as a growing youth set up. I hope I make some kind of sense. What are people's thoughts?

I would tend to agree. But knowing us we'll go from buying journeyman championship players to journeyman league 1 players.

Nice idea but I think some of those players in your plans wouldnt want to drop down to League One. They would go to other Championship teams

Davies, Baldock and Cunningham will be off of we go down. Nice thought though.

Surprise surprise a young player looking good for Wimbledon and were problay lose him in the summer as we want take chance on him in our first team ! Instead playing Pearson on the wing or worse playing marvin there ! Just don't understand why we don't bring him back and play him see what he can do !!? Especially as Adoma is away for month .

I saw him in the derby game against mk-dons and he reminded me of Adoma but with better cross !!!! Let's get him back and playing in the colours of city !!!

COYR

Archived