IGNORED

Back Or Sack Poll Post-Blackburn

herman

Back or Sack  

319 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

has to go now. inept performances and baffling tactics and formations, no clean sheet in 27 plus were behind dire clubs like peterborough in the league, really wanted him to do well and thought he would but i was wrong, just no up to it.

Edit: and if we get rid of him asap we might have some one in by the leceister game with over half the transfer window to go.

Do we need another poll on this? Already got a back or sack poll with nearly 300 votes. If we have a new one after every match you'll get fewer and fewer votes as people get fed up having to re-vote. Better to leave the original poll for updating IMO.

i personally feel that its more interesting to see how the percentages change as time progresses after various games. the first poll, he had around an 80% back rate, whereas now its around 92% sack with votes only based on the state of affairs on 5.1.13

people tend not to update their votes, so doing this makes sure you have an up to date reflection of the forum's views and you can compare how that's changed over ttime

i take your point, but thats my opinion at least

i personally feel that its more interesting to see how the percentages change as time progresses. the first poll, he had around an 80% back rate, whereas now its around 92% sack

people tend not to update their votes, so doing this makes sure you have an up to date reflection of the forum's views and you can compare how that's changed over ttime

i take your point, but thats my opinion at least

Fair enough herman - interested to see the votes. Going by Radio B texts/calls, seems to be a crescendo in favour of the "out" vote.

Meh, seeing as 4 of the 5 defenders today could do with being replaced I really don't see why 'back but give no money' would ever be an option? Surely that's just being stupid..

Any manager would have difficulty getting this bunch of overpaid wasters to do well. However, some of his decisions have been barmy. Why not an option for 'sack him and transfer list every defender other than Cunningham?'

He has 3 games.

3 games to do what? The only opportunity for change is in the transfer window, if we give him 3 more games the window of opportunity will have been missed. I don't trust Del to bring in the correct players or have the confidence he can get the best out the players let alone put out a settled team and formation. Should have been sacked last week. Tick tock, tick tock.

Do we need another poll on this? Already got a back or sack poll with nearly 300 votes. If we have a new one after every match you'll get fewer and fewer votes as people get fed up having to re-vote. Better to leave the original poll for updating IMO.

Perhaps we should take a poll on how often to run the poll? :read:

3 games to do what? The only opportunity for change is in the transfer window, if we give him 3 more games the window of opportunity will have been missed. I don't trust Del to bring in the correct players or have the confidence he can get the best out the players let alone put out a settled team and formation. Should have been sacked last week. Tick tock, tick tock.

I am not the board. Just stating what his position is squire.

It may cost us a small fortune to get rid of Del and his entourage, but that will be nothing compared to the large fortune we will lose by sticking with Del and getting relegated.

I accept that a new manager may not be able to save us either, but at least we could go down fighting rather than with lack lustre performances like today.

DEL OUT

Archived