IGNORED

Skuse Apology

Kid in the Riot

Me and my mate were gesturing as the players came over to clap us at full time. Not swearing just more 'what the ****' and Skuse beckoned me over from the pitch.

Went down to front of stand and he said to me 'whats the problem?' to which i replied i want the manager out and that there was a lack of effort out on the pitch today.

He said today was not good enough but that it wasnt through lack of trying. He then apologised for the performance and went on his way.

Fair play to him for calling me over and listening and apologising. Can't say fairer than that.

Me and my mate were gesturing as the players came over to clap us at full time. Not swearing just more 'what the ****' and Skuse beckoned me over from the pitch.

Went down to front of stand and he said to me 'whats the problem?' to which i replied i want the manager out and that there was a lack of effort out on the pitch today.

He said today was not good enough but that it wasnt through lack of trying. He then apologised for the performance and went on his way.

Fair play to him for calling me over and listening and apologising. Can't say fairer than that.

Aye, one of the few that really care, being a fan himself. He may not always be on form, and will put in duff performances, but he does care. We need more that do.

If I had been there he would have got a proper mouthfull, he's as much as the problem as anyone else. It gets on my tits he gets minimum flack because he's say so city through and through, is he ****. Some of his performances have been a disgrace. How many times he been booked or sent off for City for Being a nasty **** in the centre of the park? How many goals or assists?

Archived