IGNORED

How Many Of You Season Ticket Holders Are Still Going?

KeepUpLino

A group of around 8 of us sit in the William unreserved seating, we've probably only missed a couple of games between us in 5 seasons.. Call me fickle but I won't be going next sat and I haven't seen 4 of my footy friends since way before Christmas. I'm interested to see how many others can't bare this anymore?

I'm going. To voice my dissatisfaction in person.

Don't boycott games the club has your money for that however boycott everything else.

Don't buy food or drink don't buy programmes or merchandise. Buy all that from local (honest and reasonable) retailers.

Its about time we became supporters and not cash cows, sorry, customers.

imagine what this lot would've been like circa 80-82 glyn!

Tell me about it mate ! We've seen a lot worse than this over the years.

Remember when we walked down the Portway on News Years Day about 82/83 ? Alan Crawford scored in the last minute. Those were tough old days , this is a ******* breeze !!!!

Don't boycott games the club has your money for that however boycott everything else.

Don't buy food or drink don't buy programmes or merchandise. Buy all that from local (honest and reasonable) retailers.

Why do you think the club is so picky about letting you bring plastic drinks bottles in? It cuts its revenue stream.

I'm not boycotting babs I just really can't bare to ruin my Saturdays watching them overpaid w@@@@@@ anymore, I'm off to take my frustrations out on the golf course!!

Will keep going but have to say it''s out of loyalty rather than enjoyment these days. Never been so disillusioned with City ever but it's like your marriage in that they give you pleasure occasionally but other times you dislike them and don't want to see them them again but you know you will!!!

Tell me about it mate ! We've seen a lot worse than this over the years.

Remember when we walked down the Portway on News Years Day about 82/83 ? Alan Crawford scored in the last minute. Those were tough old days , this is a ******* breeze !!!!

yeah and I had twice as far as you to go!

better crack them days no plastics or johnny latelys

Iv'e only missed the second half against Wolves so far this season but it's getting harder and harder finding the motivation to go tbh. If you were to ask me now if I would renew next season than It would be a resounding NO but ask me again in the summer and it may be different.

Archived