IGNORED

How Many Of You Season Ticket Holders Are Still Going?

KeepUpLino

Are fans really are poor, always cursing and shouting about their displeasure with the current manager and players, a couple friends of mine argue thats not proper suppporting, in some ways I agree.

Who cares what they think, sometimes family and the finer thing in life become more important, the minute the players match your effort ill be back!!

Tell me about it mate ! We've seen a lot worse than this over the years.

Remember when we walked down the Portway on News Years Day about 82/83 ? Alan Crawford scored in the last minute. Those were tough old days , this is a ******* breeze !!!!

As another poster said very different days, the players had something none of this squad could spell PRIDE and for all of their endeavors none live/lived the privileged over paid existence of these present sorry bunch of losers do.

Had my season ticket for the last three years but everything is conspiring against me. I'm at the age where there is a lot going on, new business 2 young kids, trying to move house. If I'm honest think its going to be like this for another couple of years. At least until the kids are a Bit older. I've probably only been to half the home games this year. My best mate has it when I don't go. I don't know if its my age, but it just doesn't feel as important. I think it's because the thought of div 3 doesn't bother me because I know it's our spiritual home.

I'll be there but will probably be thgrown out for telling the overpaid and underperforming prima donnas how awful they are. I'd like to see a few players actually show some awareness of how privileged they are to have the job they have instead of the usual excuses and hollow lies they say in interviews every week about appreciating the fans.

We will lose to Leicester and the atmosphere will be poisonous, not really sure I want to see it if I am honest, the board need to wake up and be fair to everyone including Del and go our separate ways. Probably just stay home.

I go along with this. Not looking forward to the game or atmosphere.

But, I will be there, as always !

No hero boss just supporter!agree its painful at the mo but whos gonna come in and do a better job!still like his signings but dont always agree with his selections either,fingers crossed for Leicester and he gets it right, he will be in charge how ever many people turn up...which i will be one!!

No hero boss just supporter!agree its painful at the mo but whos gonna come in and do a better job!still like his signings but dont always agree with his selections either,fingers crossed for Leicester and he gets it right, he will be in charge how ever many people turn up...which i will be one!!

Fair play to you, I've lost faith totally...........

My gran could do a better job than that bloke!!

Been a season ticket holder for 18 years and stayed away for 4 of the last 5 home games. Two hour trip each way to watch what has been served up is too much at the moment. I'm not renewing next season for me and my two boys for all the reasons mentioned on the pinned threads.

Couldn't afford a season ticket as was unemployed for a while, have done pod since Millwall and now purchased half season ticket due to new employment. Just love watching live football and quite enjoyed most games, Wolves and Charlton apart. Still think we played worse under Millen.

Nice to see im not the only stick with it seen worse types of fan...i started going in 82 when we were bottom of the whole league(ya know where the sags are) so have seen allsorts!!We will survive,if its shit have a beer and moan after!!COYR

You're not the only one , there are plenty of us on here. It just seems that the one's who have already stopped going are the 'loudest'.

You're not the only one , there are plenty of us on here. It just seems that the one's who have already stopped going are the 'loudest'.

Not at all. I'd never tell another fan what he or she should do. I fundamentally disagree that support is unconditional. Nobody knows what any individual supporter may or may not have going on elsewhere in his/her life. Trust me when I say that football isn't that important at this moment in time for a good many people, that I have spoken to, for a variety of reasons Personally I get nothing from going to AG at the moment. The football is dire and the huge threads about fan alienation have covered so many good points over and over again. I have made my decision based on my own feelings as will others. no amount of 'preaching' unconditional loyalty will change that. Do I love Bristol City? Yes. Am I 'in love with Bristol City as it stands?' No

I - personally - don't blame anyone who says "enough is enough" and has given up on us.

However it's in my blood and I just have to go and carry on a family tradition that goes back at least 80 years - and probably longer.

It's not about enjoyment. Following Bristol City rarely is.

Not at all. I'd never tell another fan what he or she should do. I fundamentally disagree that support is unconditional. Nobody knows what any individual supporter may or may not have going on elsewhere in his/her life. Trust me when I say that football isn't that important at this moment in time for a good many people, that I have spoken to, for a variety of reasons Personally I get nothing from going to AG at the moment. The football is dire and the huge threads about fan alienation have covered so many good points over and over again. I have made my decision based on my own feelings as will others. no amount of 'preaching' unconditional loyalty will change that. Do I love Bristol City? Yes. Am I 'in love with Bristol City as it stands?' No

Well said... Exactly how me and many others feel.

I agree with al that.

What bothers me is that there's no sign of it getting any better, even in the long run.

I agree. I have no problem that people don't wish to go anymore , be that due to finacial reasons , the crap football on offer or whatever. It justs seems to me the one's who have already bailed out are the one's making themselves heard the most.

Those are the fans who are giving people a hard time , name calling, caliing for boycotts , demanding that fans don't go or don't spend their money.

Anyone can do as they please , but I don't see the need for some of the posts that have come up on this board today. Posters f'ing and blinding at others because they have not given up , it's bang out of orde IMO. As RR said , for some it's in the blood and no matter how much shit is thrown at us, we'll carry on supporting. If that makes us sheep in the eyes of some , oh well.

Archived