IGNORED

Boycott

Prestbury c of c

Boycott games - for many this is great idea. Low crowds will shake the board.

For those who still want to go, NO PROBLEM however don't spend a penny within the ground, Coffee, Food, beer, programmes, lottery tickets the lot.

Fans need To make voice heard

Staying away will not help us and will no doubt help in getting us relegated which is the reason most are using as the excuse why del should go. Surely a protest should be about numbers and be visable and maybe after a game......the game being a time to show we at least arw in the fight as fans and use gamevtime to get behind the team. I am staying to watch and support my beloved city and yes i am hurting.

Why don't we all stay at home until the messiah we need arrives.It is no longer enjoyable,we are all moaning(the ones that can still be bothered)and the ship keeps sinking.6 years without a decent F A cup.Thats it-this teams wins F.A................!
No! I support the club through thick and thin!!

If you want to protest then turn up and stay after the game. You have proven by turning up that you care and you are visually demonstrating your anger. As said above now is even more the case thst we turn out in as big numbers as we can and do our bit.

Great post, really great post,

Blackburn fans today showed what they think (even though they are in the 4th round) - according to the radio there were only 5 thousand or so in the ground - they are voting with their feet as the club is in a complete mess,

We are AS WELL - we are in a mess, a complete mess and the club we played today who are also in a complete mess beat us comfortably 2 zip,

I am a MASSIVE fan (in fact some would say its an obsession) but i am seriously thinking of missing the next home game (as a season ticket holder) and clean the car which I know will get dirty within 5 minutes of driving it down the road - that's how bad it is,

Sort it Mr Lansdown - NOW !

Prestbury totally respect hurting too. Hate seeing how things are, but the board manager or players will not be able to accuse me of doing my bit. Staying away in my opinion will not show the board anything. Right why not protest before the game.....but during the game get behind the team.

Staying away will not help us and will no doubt help in getting us relegated which is the reason most are using as the excuse why del should go. Surely a protest should be about numbers and be visable and maybe after a game......the

game being a time to show we at least arw in

the fight as fans and use gamevtime to get

behind the team. I am staying to watch and

support my beloved city and yes i am

hurting.

I agree - negativity and boycotts is NOT supporting the team.

Yes the form of the players and unproductive tactics and team formations hurts - as does the frustration of seeing the majority of players we sign (or loan) not fulfil their potential at AG only to see them move on to acclaim at another club. It also hurts to see us lose out on numerous players to other clubs.

However - unless the negative fans have a few million pounds to inject into the club - supporting the team through thick and thin is all we have ( even though it's thin at the moment).

Skuse and Carey are a credit to the club...

I dont think the players give a flying **** wether or not we turn up or not. They are taking the piss. the manager is taking the piss now. it costs me 100 quid a trip, right now I cannot justify wasting my hard earned money on the shambles. If the happy clappers dont like it **** em, and to those who still go despite being pissed off with this appalling team, respect is due to you all. I cant justify it anymore on vastly reduced funds available, but shit happens

would you carrying on watching a tv programme if you didnt like it? no, youd turn it off, therefore staying away is the only option, you wouldnt just stand there shouting at the tv saying how **** the programme is

For some reason I do shout at the X factor for being shit. Wtf is that about?

Bucksred again nothing but respect for your reasons. Wish i could help out mate. Just think the lets stay away to show them mentality will not work, it will only lessen our chances diminshed as they may or may not be of staying up. If your unhappy find a way of showing it staying away shows nothing but apathy. If you cant afford it or dont want to go if you can not stomach it any more fine but staying away as a protest will not get your point over. Lets get behind the team those that can and after thst if you want to show your protest find a way to do so after or before

Archived