IGNORED

Boycott

Prestbury c of c

The kind of moronic ideology which would see someone burn down their house to prevent their mother-in-law moving in.

perspective people, that would do far more harm than good.

Welcome to Bristol, where clueless fans masquerading as knowledgeable football people try to make the decisions.

The kind of moronic ideology which would see someone burn down their house to prevent their mother-in-law moving in.

perspective people, that would do far more harm than good.

Welcome to Bristol, where clueless fans masquerading as knowledgeable football people try to make the decisions.

Spot on.

How about

Go to the game Protest BEFORE kick off

Then for 45mins do what supporters are ment to do and get behind the team 100%

Protest at Half time

Then back to supporting the team for another 45!!

If not happy after the game Protest

SIMPLE

Agreed! The team needs our 100% support and there is nothing more frustrating than a negative atmosphere! I get to more away games than home games living in London so the Peterboro game was my first home game in a while. WHat stood out incredibly on that day was that despite being 4-1 up the atmosphere remained appalling!! For 90 minutes we need the fans to turn up and cheer the team and before and after a game is when feelings should be shared!

Show some bloody passion for the club in the right way during the match and before and after it! Ashton Gate needs its atmosphere back regardless of the football on display. A graveyard atmosphere will only facilitate the death of our time in the Championship surely! I wanted to scream and cheer so loud against P'boro but didn't want to look a complete fool around seat warming pessimists! Bring back the atmosphere!

Look at the video of the Hartlepool play-off game when goals from Goodfellow and Roberts took us to the play-off final. The Gate was rocking because we had a chance of getting into the Championship. Now we are in the Championship we should be shouting even louder!! Get behind the team during the 90 mins and shout even louder either to cheer them off or to shout 'Del Out' but don't sit there mumbling under your breath and accepting things. Bristol City will never have a successful team because too many people are just being too quiet, nice, and accepting of the feeling that we will always be a second rate outfit that will never become a success outfit even though Bristol is what ?? sixth or seventh largest City in England. I'm waffling now but rant over!

If you want to protest then turn up and stay after the game. You have proven by turning up that you care and you are visually demonstrating your anger. As said above now is even more the case thst we turn out in as big numbers as we can and do our bit.

This!!

Get and support the lads for 90 minutes and then AFTER the game, protest like crazy, which is what i will be doing! whether it gets me anywhere or not! then no one can call me a hypocrite!

If anyone wants to join me AFTER THE GAME for a protest then i'd be more than happy to get something arranged!

Archived