IGNORED

Boring,boring Forum!

biggythecity

Surely the fans views matter?!?..... Then again look at the Blackburn debacle!!!

Well, they did finally get their wish only the Wenkers completely mis-timed that change; the first change was not called for when they sacked big Sam, obviously, while the second one was only for the club to go on another free fall.

So, in summary; I suppose the big giveaway of their utter incompetence was indeed sacking Sam but for anyone who was not convinced they then gave us another clue by appointing charisma bypass Kean. A third clue then arrived by sacking him when they were actually doing rather well. The fourth soon arrived by giving the job to a complete rookie on the warped thought process that a Blackburn 'legend' of the past would re-ignite the passion that was 'clearly lacking' with the team sitting a couple of points off the top. Perhaps then, in the sacking of Berg, we have the first correct decision of their tenure. Although the chain of incompetence has been broken I suspect the 5th one is looming large just around the corner.

I am, meanwhile, so glad we have SL at the helm although he has made a fair few mistakes in his time but hey, that is why we follow football because without the 'excitement' and uncertainty and expectation there would be little for us 'also rans' to look forward to would there. (?)

I do love this forum honest!!But why all the constant different posts about getting Del out,give it up hes going nowhere yet like it or not!!I quite like him even though i scratch my head at some of his selections,at least he doesnt pick the same losers every week on the plus side!!Just support what he puts out and hows about putting the blame at some of those he puts faith in some times,give him the January window to save us cause he will...if not quote me and ill hold my hands up and say i was wrong..and by the way i quoted something similar last year and had no quotes repeated!!

no he just picks more losers who dont give a **** to replace the ones hes dropped

no he just picks more losers who dont give a **** to replace the ones hes dropped

no the board just picks more losers to replace the ones they`ve dropped; DM didnt bring himself here a selection process did. Be more concerned with that.

Archived