IGNORED

Boring,boring Forum!

biggythecity

I do love this forum honest!!But why all the constant different posts about getting Del out,give it up hes going nowhere yet like it or not!!I quite like him even though i scratch my head at some of his selections,at least he doesnt pick the same losers every week on the plus side!!Just support what he puts out and hows about putting the blame at some of those he puts faith in some times,give him the January window to save us cause he will...if not quote me and ill hold my hands up and say i was wrong..and by the way i quoted something similar last year and had no quotes repeated!!

I do love this forum honest!!But why all the constant different posts about getting Del out,give it up hes going nowhere yet like it or not!!I quite like him even though i scratch my head at some of his selections,at least he doesnt pick the same losers every week on the plus side!!Just support what he puts out and hows about putting the blame at some of those he puts faith in some times,give him the January window to save us cause he will...if not quote me and ill hold my hands up and say i was wrong..and by the way i quoted something similar last year and had no quotes repeated!!

haha what..?? he doesn't exactly pick winners every week does he..

Another deluded city fan telling everyone to get behind mciness. WAKE UP! No debate to be had, we are bottom and he is incompetent.

im 40 year old pal.seen many things dont call me deluded,say what i see and stand by it we will stay up and del will do well long term,good managers take and are given time,as ive said before quote me in the future if im wrong and ill hold my hands up,if not the likes of you who doomed us last year maybe ill quote you ah!!

im 40 year old pal.seen many things dont call me deluded,say what i see and stand by it we will stay up and del will do well long term,good managers take and are given time,as ive said before quote me in the future if im wrong and ill hold my hands up,if not the likes of you who doomed us last year maybe ill quote you ah!!

mciness hasn't shown anything to suggest he'll do well in the long term.. no progression.. awful awful football..

Even if we do stay up which we won't I want Mciness gone.. I don't want to be involved in another relegation battle

Not one player in this team doomed for div 1 is slightly interested in play for mcinnes, are you not watching...WAKE THE **** UP!!!

Doesn't pick the same losers........

Fontaine played about 18 games too many this season

Ye of course I can were playing dreadful and he does deserve to be sacked but I just think he can turn it around , I don't want to see another manager come in and this time next season were all be talking about the same thing , because why on earth would we be able to attract a actual decent manager who can take us places

It's all valid mate . So what you want is to bring in another un-established manager soon who will prob have the same chance as Saving us as del and then this time next season everyone calling for his head again

Its both valid and non valid I think.

Your argument seems to be that if we sack Del at this point in time, then who worth their salt would come in to replace him.

My response to that would be this:

A decent manger will be more likely to come in now, at the start of a window, and us still being in the championship and more than a fair chance of getting out of the shit, then he would at the end of the season with us just being relegated !

I think championship v league 1 would get us a better calibre of manger even with us in this predicament at the moment.

Cheers

Mark

If we were to get relegated would a new manager come in or would they keep del then do you reckon ?

That's a good question and one i have no answer too really, the problem I have is that i see no evidence that he can/would do a job in league 1 either.

I started off backing Del even up to about 3 weeks ago, but i can no longer back a man that clearly is way out of his depth.

But to answer your question ... would they sack him, prob not but i would hope they would

Cheers Del... shut the door on your way out, there's a good lad.

Archived