IGNORED

Dressing Room

Esmond Million's Bung

Anyone think that perhaps the Millwall latest tinker misfire, coming after a home win and dropping of a striker who scored 2 goals and a complete change of tactics + the ritual humiliation of 2 of his players 1 minute before half time and the subsequent it was there fault not mine interview and todays tepid performance and subsequent rambling post match interview, is a sign of the loss of the dressing room perhaps?.

I have given Del every chance and after seeing many of the player interviews i still have a tinge of disbelief about some of Dels comments, he is either shielding his players very well or he does genuinely believe he is doing a great job and commands the respect of the players.

Time will tell if he has lost the dressing room, i really want to believe he hasnt but results and performances are pointing to yes he has!!

Anyone think that perhaps the Millwall latest tinker misfire, coming after a home win and dropping of a striker who scored 2 goals and a complete change of tactics + the ritual humiliation of 2 of his players 1 minute before half time and the subsequent it was there fault not mine interview and todays tepid performance and subsequent rambling post match interview, is a sign of the loss of the dressing room perhaps?.

Very likely, it's a serial occurrence at BCFC - wouldn't that be 4 in a row?

When Del goes I want to see the nastiest no nonsense b****** possible brought in to replace him.

Someone neither the players or the fans particularly like but someone we all respect for his methods and results.

No more Mr. Nice Guys managing this dressing room - we'll require a hard nosed winner on the pitch, and in the dressing room.

Very likely, it's a serial occurrence at BCFC - wouldn't that be 4 in a row?

When Del goes I want to see the nastiest no nonsense b****** possible brought in to replace him.

Someone neither the players or the fans particularly like but someone we all respect for his methods and results.

No more Mr. Nice Guys managing this dressing room - we'll require a hard nosed winner on the pitch, and in the dressing room.

Yeah agreed all round. Nice men with nothing in football.

Get Steve Cotterill in till the end of the season.

I cant stand the bloke (big headed arrogant etc.) but its horses for courses right now. He's a nasty **** and would fire up these over paid gutless wasters we have. He also knows the division knows the club and its expectations while also claiming to be a City fan. Wont win any brownie points for his aggressive direct style of play but at least we will have one (a game plan that is - and he may even come with a plan B). He can also manage on a budget and get the best out of what he got. Worked wonders at Cheltenham.

Others to consider for me would be Mark Yates or even Martin Allen.

Archived