IGNORED

O'driscoll To Barnsley

Bowie

Can't understand the love in for SoD.

He got lucky at Bournemouth on a shoestring budget & gradually took the players he could work with to Donny much in the same way as Gary Johnson did at Yeovil to Bristol City (super Gav aside )

Those same rose tinted fans quickly gloss over the fact that the same SoD was still putting faith in James Hayter (ex Bournemouth) who was well into his thirties as Donny's main striker to keep them in the Championship.

The bloke has the charisma of a brick and would never make a success here.

If the board are to act, then I would hope they have a replacement lined up straight away. I presume they havent due to the little bit we have heard from SL. To boot McInnes then go throug a 2-4 week recruitment period could and probably would be worse than keeping Del on, as we miss out on the transfer window. Would his back room staff go with him? I suspect a lot would, so who if this were the case would take over the care taker position.

Imo, he goes and they have an immediate replacement (meaning they have had contingency plans in place) or we luve with it and hope his recruitment is better.

Former #nffc #drfc #afcb boss Sean O'Driscoll has declined the opportunity to become Barnsley's new manager#bfc

Lets hope it's because he's in talks with City to become our new manager.

If he had joined Barnsley I'm sure they would have improved and we would be doomed......doomed.......doomed..................

If we were stable then I would say yes but he isn't tough enough for our current bunch of passionless/bottleless wasters......a manager can't instill that, it has to come from within the players themselves.

We need a really NASTY *******, someone like Davies or Colin, unil the end of the season.

BCAGFC

Are Barnsley operating on more of a loss than us then?

I don't know but I bet they don't have a bigger budget than us even when were slashing the spending we have splashed the cash more than Barnsley have. Baldock,Davies, Heaton, Cuningham etc... won't be on peanuts.

I don't know but I bet they don't have a bigger budget than us even when were slashing the spending we have splashed the cash more than Barnsley have. Baldock,Davies, Heaton, Cuningham etc... won't be on peanuts.

They've been able to afford the likes of Buzsaky who we wouldn't pay the wages for though . . . .

I don't think we were in for Buzsaky.

Thank God.

Did nothing at Pompey or at Barnsley, what a load of hype about nothing,

Back to O'Driscoll, I think another factor people are overlooking is that he is probably still sorting out his compensation over his 3 year contract from Forest with the LMA, there is no sense in rushing back into work and jeopardising this pay off, is there?

We don't need O'Driscoll here, we need someone who can organise a team and be prepared to tear the entire squad a new one, unfortunately we have nice people in charge who wouldn't want to hear a few home truths in the board room.

It's Davies or Cotterill for me but we'll probably stick with Mciness sadly.

Well Dome to Barnsley they are getting a very good manager there and no doubt watch them climb.

We just sit back and do nothing and let the Scottish one produce more dross week after week

Would have loved SoD at City.

Lansdown's Out

Jumped the gun there I see.

Archived