IGNORED

Bottom Of League 2 - Gas & Muff

cheshire_red

Geoff Stelling asked where that leaves West Country football if those two go to the Conference.

Picking up on that, it would make this area appear to be a football backwater. That in turn could have a detrimental effect on any player City tried signing.

Maybe losing gas & muff might not be such a good thing?

Geoff Stelling asked where that leaves West Country football if those two go to the Conference.

Picking up on that, it would make this area appear to be a football backwater. That in turn could have a detrimental effect on any player City tried signing.

OTOH it might increase our catchment area. In those faraway Division One days fans came from all over the southwest.

I do not understand the sudden talk of Rovers on here. Themention of the blue has risen hugely in the last month, I for one do not care how Rovers do. I don't care if they are bottom of league 2. I would not care if they were on the verge of PL football. Were in no position ourselves to make a mock of them, the position they are in is as equal pain and a certain standard to ours. Let them babble about us constantly on their forum, which is one of the highlights for me is that they are a shadow in our steps. But let us not return the favour of constantly now making new topics about their troubles. Lets focus on our own and show the blue few we are no longer custom to know them as our true rival, more of that annoying kid who follows you everywhere, to which everyone ignores.

I do not understand the sudden talk of Rovers on here. Themention of the blue has risen hugely in the last month, I for one do not care how Rovers do. I don't care if they are bottom of league 2. I would not care if they were on the verge of PL football. Were in no position ourselves to make a mock of them, the position they are in is as equal pain and a certain standard to ours. Let them babble about us constantly on their forum, which is one of the highlights for me is that they are a shadow in our steps. But let us not return the favour of constantly now making new topics about their troubles. Lets focus on our own and show the blue few we are no longer custom to know them as our true rival, more of that annoying kid who follows you everywhere, to which everyone ignores.

Going out of the football league is a lot funnier than going out of the championship.

You may not feel they are true rivals, but many many do.

I'd live with it !

Archived