IGNORED

Scott Wooton

hinsleburg

As Danny Wilson has gone back to Liverpool, we need somebody else on loan to take his seat in the stand every week.

Out of all the things that are going on with the club right now the Danny Wilson loan is right up there with the weirdest.

Considering how bad we have been in defence surely giving this lad a chance was a must? I just don't get it and i am sure Steve Lansdown would want answers about too?

Paying for a large chunk of his wages (maybe all) for him to sit in the stands watching the shambles on the pitch in front of him is a total disgrace and i can't see our chairman willing to part his money on another loan centre back.

I think its you who is one of the few with that attitude.

Truth is the sample polls on this forum are somewhat of an unknown but we take them as anecdotal evidence of the overall opinion; that is to sack our manager.

I certainly have no issue being in the minority, if that is the case.

No.

Just a few on this forum.

BCFC isn't a shambles, the team is a shambles.

Danny Wilson was injured and went back to Liverpool after being here as cover - where's the joke in that ?

Sigh...still spinning that lie then.....

Wilson should have been in the team long before he got injured, should have got a chance after the Brighton or Wolves games but wasn't given a chance over Fontaine.

Embrassing that we bring in a £2m defender and don't give him a start

Either way, if your bringing in a bloke whose played Prem, international and European footy, you give him a chance over a lead footed, positionally retarded defender like Fontaine.

No.

Just a few on this forum.

BCFC isn't a shambles, the team is a shambles.

Danny Wilson was injured and went back to Liverpool after being here as cover - where's the joke in that ?

Christ, where have you been?

Didn't see the David Lloyd posts then about the gap between the club and fans? If you did you would realise it is more than just the team!

Our defence is a joke so Derek brings in promising young player, pays his wages, to sit in the stand. Sorry, no matter how much you try to defend Derek on that you will end up looking stupid!

Why would any young promising player tarnish his career by moving to us in the current situation? Let's hope he doesn't know Danny Wilson who will tell him what a shambles of a club we are!

Maybe tarnish his career but who knows. If he were to come here and we started keeping clean sheets and winning games then that would look pretty darn good on his fledgling C.V. I agree it might be a bit strange Fergie letting him go to one of his sons relegation rivals, unless he knows something we don't.

Maybe tarnish his career but who knows. If he were to come here and we started keeping clean sheets and winning games then that would look pretty darn good on his fledgling C.V. I agree it might be a bit strange Fergie letting him go to one of his sons relegation rivals, unless he knows something we don't.

I think we can all agree that we would love that to happen and I think he would be a decent signing. I just think if Wootton knew anything about our club he wouldn't take the chane in coming here at this moment.

I think we can all agree that we would love that to happen and I think he would be a decent signing. I just think if Wootton knew anything about our club he wouldn't take the chane in coming here at this moment.

If he wants a challenge and wants plenty to do in 90 minutes of football then Ashton Gate is the place to be at the moment. ;-)

I'm not sure Fergie will send us any players to help us out when we are in direct competition with his son at the moment. Maybe I'm wrong, as I like Wooton and think he has a lot of potential...but just can't see it.

He has played for Posh on loan and also for Forest. He has played 20 + times at Championship level.

He has played for Posh on loan and also for Forest. He has played 20 + times at Championship level.

Think you missed my point. I don't think Fergie would be sending us players to help us when it looks likely 3 out 4 teams down there are goind down and 1 our his sons teams and 1 is us.

Why would any young promising player tarnish his career by moving to us in the current situation? Let's hope he doesn't know Danny Wilson who will tell him what a shambles of a club we are!

Steven Caulker. Contrary to popular misconception, we don't abliterate he career of every decent player that walks through the doors at Ashton Gate.

And the Danny Wilson saga, did anyone see him training? He could have been woeful, behind the pace or just not on the same wave length as the rest of the team and not deserved to start, no matter how badly you are doing, a manager wouldn't throw players in that look worse than the one's out there based on training.

A million and one things can have meant he didn't play and trying to second guess Del has always been an impossible and pointless task.

back on topic - Would be good to see another young defender in to at least offer alternative options at the back, short term stop gap - hopefully a short term solution

I used to think like this too,but then Man City sent us McGivern!

I can think Fergie would want to help us, unless he's sending in Agent Wotton for his son.

Fair point! Didn't Gus Caesar come from Arsenal as well?!

Archived