IGNORED

Scott Wooton

hinsleburg

Some United fans mentioned this to me yesterday- not sure where they got it from. They rate him quite highly around these parts but also mentioned he have a mare at Chelsea.

Said to them at the time I doubt there is anything in it due to the Fergie connections but you never know and it's not like the defence could play any worse!

We are signing another loan defender? Oh goody, so we will still have the same problem to sort out over the summer, should we stay up or get relegated. That makes, 97 million summers by my rough estimation we have completely not fixed this issue properly. Pimms all round?

Given the situation we find ourselves in, I think I'd rather we signed the best player available- be that Wootton or someone else. Now ideally we'll sign a quality centre half permanently but January is often described as being a difficult time to get good players at good prices, plus they might not be that keen to join a club in our situation. Either way, we need to get the best player available to us

We are signing another loan defender? Oh goody, so we will still have the same problem to sort out over the summer, should we stay up or get relegated. That makes, 97 million summers by my rough estimation we have completely not fixed this issue properly. Pimms all round?

I guess we're signing another player on loan for any / all of the following reasons:

1) We can't afford the permanent signing of any decent players

2) What decent player would want to commit himself to City in the present cicumstances?

3) City's plan B is playing in division 1 next season so don't wan't to have any new players on Championship money

Is wooton left sided? I have a funny feeling bel boy wants wilson but he wasnt fit enough to play. If wilson is fit to return and actually play games i think we will resign him and let mcmannas and his high wages go back to borough.

Simular with the rumour of us looking to sign caddis. Sign caddis and m.wilson is on his way, dont sign caddis and wilson is here to the end of the season.

We aint gonna cut off our nose to spite our face and by telling some/all the players who are due to leave on short term deals they aint wanted without incoming replacements would be senseless.

Is wooton left sided? I have a funny feeling bel boy wants wilson but he wasnt fit enough to play. If wilson is fit to return and actually play games i think we will resign him and let mcmannas and his high wages go back to borough.

Simular with the rumour of us looking to sign caddis. Sign caddis and m.wilson is on his way, dont sign caddis and wilson is here to the end of the season.

We aint gonna cut off our nose to spite our face and by telling some/all the players who are due to leave on short term deals they aint wanted without incoming replacements would be senseless.

What Caddis rumours?

I think thats exactly where we are right now. Luckily with both Bates and McManus there is time to find alternatives. Could be that we get all our business done sooner rather than later, which would make a nice change.

Just heard from a bloke up in Manchester that he got caught shagging a bird at the United christmas party Fergie was less than impressed and that's why he's firing him out on loan.

Did he get caught by sir Alex?!

Why would any young promising player tarnish his career by moving to us in the current situation? Let's hope he doesn't know Danny Wilson who will tell him what a shambles of a club we are!

How would Wilson even know? He played 2 minutes for us...

Archived