IGNORED

Neil Kilkenny Twitter

bcfc-17

• Admin

Saw many of his tweets on Twitter, and yes he was honest and open with a number of questions.

Even the infamous Tweeter Jody Morris was honest to say that he was fit and available but just not getting selected.

Not sure how that translates into putting in a great performance on the pitch, but fair play none the less

He is only effective in the opponents half, ideally the final third of the pitch. He's very good at dictating play and interchanging passes, has a decent shot on him too. Unfortunetly, be it under instruction, tactics, lack of intelligence around him, he constantly comes far to deep for the ball, and once he does get it, after shouting and pointing, he just pings it a few yards left, right or backwards.

There is a decent player in there somewhere, im not sure we will every really see him though.

He's rubbish, comes on as a sub for a few minutes, looks good then starts the next game and is poor. He doesn't tackle, doesn't pass forward, and is too lightweight. Also can't play in a central two, which shouldn't be acceptable for players now

I disagree with that last bit. I'd say the idea of a central midfield two is becoming outdated actually. Certainly with us with our personnel it'd be stupidity to play it I think.

Archived