IGNORED

Frank Feltscher !

glynriley

City are about to sign a Venezuelan player from a Swiss club!!!!

I thought the scouting network only extend as far as Scotland. Let's hope the club hasn't re-employed Pete Johnson as chief scout.

City are about to sign a Venezuelan player from a Swiss club!!!!

I thought the scouting network only extend as far as Scotland. Let's hope the club hasn't re-employed Pete Johnson as chief scout.

Remember the last Player from the Americas we signed from a Swiss club????? Not our greatest success!

Grasshopper finished top of the Swiss 'Super League' by 4 clear points.

Frank played a fairly good part in that, looks to me that they often played him behind a lone striker, or upfront also.

Sounds very promising, albeit not exactly what we're desperate for..

Interesting, here are some stats for those interested http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/93555/frank-feltscher?cc=5739. No assists, ever according to that. ooer missus

Think you hit the wrong section their bud, or it's just completely wrong.

I know soccerway is reliable..

http://uk.soccerway.com/players/frank-feltscher/11520/

Played a lot of football for them TBH.

727 minutes 2012/2013

2374 minutes 2011/2012

Has to be and assist in their somewhere.. :D

Who was that last useless South American a few years back?? Striker forgot his name.

How could you forget Álvaro Saborío? I'd have thought that a man with such skill and natural ability was unforgettable!

Sorry but this guy doesn't look like a playmaker watching those highlights, he looks like a poacher/striker... why are we loaning in an attacking player when we have Davies and Baldock just waiting to play!!??

If McInnes brings in another attacking player and doesn't fix the issues we have in defence and midfield we will definitely go down and his job should 100% be taken away from him. January transfer window is his chance to fix things, and in my eyes it's the last chance.

Sorry but this guy doesn't look like a playmaker watching those highlights, he looks like a poacher/striker... why are we loaning in an attacking player when we have Davies and Baldock just waiting to play!!??

If McInnes brings in another attacking player and doesn't fix the issues we have in defence and midfield we will definitely go down and his job should 100% be taken away from him. January transfer window is his chance to fix things, and in my eyes it's the last chance.

agreed.. he looks more of a poacher.. and he misses most of his chances anyway

Archived