IGNORED

Frank Feltscher !

glynriley

On a serious note, do we need a striker? No, I think we need some creativity, and solidity, in the middle, and a centre half who's a BEAST

This guy would fit well in an all-star funny name XI, along with that keeper called Quim and the defender Fanni - anyone got any more?

On a serious note, do we need a striker? No, I think we need some creativity, and solidity, in the middle, and a centre half who's a BEAST

This guy would fit well in an all-star funny name XI, along with that keeper called Quim and the defender Fanni - anyone got any more?

steffan Kuntz

german intenational before anyone gets wrong idea

I'd forgotten that at the last world cup, there was a fella called Oh Bum Suck or something who played for Korea, remember Robbie Savage was co-commentator on 5 live and was literally pee'ing himself with laughter every time his name was mentioned

http://www.footballdatabase.eu/football.joueurs..jordi-condom.162709.en.html

Interesting to see Del trying just bolster the squad; not what we are desperate for but he's a fresh face and a new opportunity

And for the names - Rafael Sheitdt played for Celtic a few years ago; Hearts fans caused great hilarity in a 'sports report' report signing "You're Scheitdt and you know you are"

Archived