IGNORED

Midfield Saturday?

Aipearcey

With woolford now gone, no danns, adomah gone to African cup of nations. Morris, Elliot, Pearson, anderson and Byran haven't plaid a full 90 minutes in months. Don't hold much hope for our midfield Saturday

Marvin's definately out, groin injury.

Heaton

Bates----Carey-----McManus

Foster------------ Skuse-----------Cunningham

Reid

Anderson

Taylor---Baldock

To narrow and not enough in the middle for that radical formation, maybe try it in a pre-season game but not in a important gome fixture against one of the leagues strongest sides

Oh yeah, pheww! Reid it is!

Agree with this too. Definitely need some more width in that team.

I'd probbily go back to 4-5-1 its what got us out of the shit last season,

Heaton/Gerken (not bothered both have plus and minus points)

LB Cunningham - McManus - Bates - RB - Edwards

DMC Kilkenny

LM - Anderson - LCM - Pearson - RCM - Skuse - RM Burns

CF Davies

To narrow and not enough in the middle for that radical formation, maybe try it in a pre-season game but not in a important gome fixture against one of the leagues strongest sides

It's essentially what we played against Peterborough. Cunningham has moved outside instead of as centre back, Reid replaces Danns and Taylor replaces Stead. It's hardly radical. Width comes from the wing backs and Anderson moving either side of the front two.

It's essentially what we played against Peterborough. Cunningham has moved outside instead of as centre back, Reid replaces Danns and Taylor replaces Stead. It's hardly radical. Width comes from the wing backs and Anderson moving either side of the front two.

we played 4-4-2 against peterbourgh

I'd probbily go back to 4-5-1 its what got us out of the shit last season,

Heaton/Gerken (not bothered both have plus and minus points)

LB Cunningham - McManus - Bates - RB - Edwards

DMC Kilkenny

LM - Anderson - LCM - Pearson - RCM - Skuse - RM Burns

CF Davies

Agree with the defence, not so sure about the midfield - like the idea of Burns playing although I can see Del going for Anderson and Bryan.

Having said that, he may even opt to play Foster left midfield and play Wilson (HELL NO) or Edwards at RB.

--------------Heaton

Foster-Carey-McManus-Cunningham

--------Skuse-Killkenny

---Anderson-Reid-Davis

----------Baldock

No point playing Kilkenny that far back. He has the defensive capacity of a sandcastle.

Unless we get someone in, I have a feeling we'll see our friend Jody Morris again, albeit on the bench.

Heaton

Foster Bates McManus Cunningham

Skuse

Anderson Kilkenny Pearson/Bryan

Taylor Baldock

Del's played three/five at the back in the last 4 games (One of which was postponed.)

Why on earth do people think we'll change that to a four? it's actually worked pretty well too, 4 points from 9 ain't so bad.

I agree. I actually think the team you posted further up will be pretty close. I'm not sure Reid and Taylor will start though.

Oh yes , I nearly forgot...4-4-2 against Posh............. :rofl2br:

Del's played three/five at the back in the last 4 games (One of which was postponed.)

Why on earth do people think we'll change that to a four? it's actually worked pretty well too, 4 points from 9 ain't so bad.

Well, in my case, I was thinking that with Albert away and facing a team with a formidable bite, he might go for a safety first approach. It is of course quite possible he will play a back 3 with Bates on the right and Reid playing alongside Kilkenny.

Archived