IGNORED

Midfield Saturday?

Aipearcey

Query that I forgot to put in the requisit thread. Woud Felscher need a Work Permit, being Swiss/Venezuelan. iirc the likes of Henchoz required one. Will that impact if and when can sign him?

He has an Italian citizenship too, so he'd get in no probs.

It could end up being

Bates - McFadzean - McManus

Foster - Skuse - Kelly - Cunningham

Feltscher - Baldock - Anderson

... If all goes to plan in the transfer Market this week...

We've just given up with a keeper altogether I see?

As JT's been advocating, lining up those players in 3 -4- 3 formation looks pretty promising!

Good balance there too.

It could end up being

Bates - McFadzean - McManus

Foster - Skuse - Kelly - Cunningham

Feltscher - Baldock - Anderson

... If all goes to plan in the transfer Market this week...

I like that a lot !!!! Come on Del sign em up But i think not playing a keeper is a bit risky ;)

--------------Heaton

Foster-Carey-McManus-Cunningham

--------Skuse-Killkenny

---Anderson-Reid-Davis

----------Baldock

No point playing Kilkenny that far back. He has the defensive capacity of a sandcastle.

Agreed, but he can retain possession and knows how to pass a football!

You don't have to be a good tackler to be able to play that role. You need to be able to track your man, slow up the attack and wait for cover.

No point playing Kilkenny that far back. He has the defensive capacity of a sandcastle.

Unless we get someone in, I have a feeling we'll see our friend Jody Morris again, albeit on the bench.

Heaton

Foster Bates McManus Cunningham

Skuse

Anderson Kilkenny Pearson/Bryan

Taylor Baldock

Beautifully put re: Kilkenny... we all know Del will pick Foster, Fonts and Pearson come what may, as for the others that all depends how he sees Leicester's strengths not ours!

Beautifully put re: Kilkenny... we all know Del will pick Foster, Fonts and Pearson come what may, as for the others that all depends how he sees Leicester's strengths not ours!

Erm... To be fair both Fonts and Pearson have spent time on the bench while fit recently. Admittedly not enough time, but time nonetheless

Agreed, but he can retain possession and knows how to pass a football!

You don't have to be a good tackler to be able to play that role. You need to be able to track your man, slow up the attack and wait for cover.

I think the only way Kilkenny will slow up an attack is if they accidentally fall over him, SM!

To my mind, one of McInnes's blunders this season has been playing Kilkenny too far back. Play him behind the front men and he can thread through passes and link the front line to the midfield. Too far back and his efforts are wayward and never make it to anyone in an attacking position. And, as we all agree, he provides no cover for the defenders behind him.

Archived