IGNORED

Squabble Squabble

Colombo Robin

I think swearing is for those who are unable to create a coherent argument. Having said that I do enjoy a good malcolm Tucker rant, but that is a bit more eloquent than the average post on here.

There's been a few excellent rants on here recently...

Best not to take the opinions of someone you do not know writing anonymously to heart - the problem with people today is that they get to easily offended (or worse offended on offers behalf) - they are just words - if they are untrue - then why care, if they are true, then well why does the truth hurt you, accept it/yourself and move on.

Forums work like real life - the trolls / rude / obnoxious quickly get spotted and treated accordingly with the same amount of respect/seriousness as someone who spoke the same to you or your family/friends.

Best not to take the opinions of someone you do not know writing anonymously to heart - the problem with people today is that they get to easily offended (or worse offended on offers behalf) - they are just words - if they are untrue - then why care, if they are true, then well why does the truth hurt you, accept it/yourself and move on.

Forums work like real life - the trolls / rude / obnoxious quickly get spotted and treated accordingly with the same amount of respect/seriousness as someone who spoke the same to you or your family/friends.

As my mother used to say "Offence is the one thing you'll ffind wherever you look for it".

No, it frigging isn't, you Pollrumptious Daffock.

M: Look, I CAME HERE FOR AN ARGUMENT, I'm not going to just stand...!!

Q: OH, oh I'm sorry, but this is abuse.

M: Oh, I see, well, that explains it.

Q: Ah yes, you want room 12A, Just along the corridor.

M I'm sorry, I thought this was the room for Argument

I reckon I've called my Missus a pollrumptious daffock at least 50 times since that post was posted!!

this is a society wide problem, as people no longer respect eachother and have no respect for basically anything

see littering, grafiti, vandalism etc

sadly not just isolated to this forum, and one of the larger reasons why i and many others left britain

Where have u left to? We moved to Srl Lanka last year and within days met two other city fans who live here. Great to be able to chew over city´s predicament with other ciderheads 5000 miles from home!

We all follow the city, over land and sea!

If we were winning and riding high in the league things would be a little more friendly on this forum.

No they wouldnt :punish: we all have opinions on everything, we will find things to disagree on where-ever we are in the league, banter is fine but childish name calling should be left out.

If we all thought the same how boring that would be. :city:

Archived