IGNORED

New Captain

bemmyredjeff

Someone who "fights for the cause " and "will work 100% for 90 minutes" sounds like immediate captaincy material to me.

Move over whimp Skuse, the most unspirational City player to ever where the armband, we need a leader out there.

Kelly you're the man !!

What rubbish!

Fontaine gets my vote for most unspirational captain! :laugh:

Seriously you'd give it to a 22 year old you've probably never seen play... give over!

Someone who "fights for the cause " and "will work 100% for 90 minutes" sounds like immediate captaincy material to me.

Move over whimp Skuse, the most unspirational City player to ever where the armband, we need a leader out there.

Kelly you're the man !!

Total blox my friend, let's see if he signs first ( aint read all the threads, far too many, if he has signed, except my apologies ) new club, new fans, new bedsit, let him get to grips with life south of the border for ten mins, tooooo much, toooooo soon will do his head in, let him get used to us, the club, leave him alone for a bit, find his feet, christ the kids only 22, kmon peeps give the guy some breathing space

Total blox my friend, let's see if he signs first ( aint read all the threads, far too many, if he has signed, except my apologies ) new club, new fans, new bedsit, let him get to grips with life south of the border for ten mins, tooooo much, toooooo soon will do his head in, let him get used to us, the club, leave him alone for a bit, find his feet, christ the kids only 22, kmon peeps give the guy some breathing space

Better keep up with the news matey !

Kelly you're the man !!

this coment is clueless...even by your high standards

Kelly you're the man !!

Seriously he aint kicked a ball yet thank **** your not the manager! Skuss is a ******* legend!

The bloke wouldn't say boo to a goose.

with all due respect I'm confident that someone's reaction to encountering a goose has little bearing on their leadership ability.

Skuse is a fine player in a key position, who's been at the club for many years. Loyal and always shows 100%. a player who's barely been here an hour made captain? - you'd have to have the man management skills of a North-Korean Leader to think that's a good idea.

I'm happy for it to stay on Cole's arm where it belongs.

Not being funny but if Skuse was to sign for another club now, one of the first things you'd probably here from his new club would be "Someone who 'fights for the cause' and 'will work 100% for 90 minutes'".

Skuse is fine as captain for us anyway.

I'd agree Skuse is nowhere near captaincy material, but it's far too much responsibility for a young newcomer like Kelly.

IF he signs though McFadzean looks to be a leader by example and must be a near certainty to take over the captaincy by the start of next season.

By then it would be no great surprise if Skuse has joined the exodus of the old guard anyway.

Kelly you're the man !!

I am confused why you think a young player who has never even played championship football is already captain material. I am not saying you are wrong but wonder how you reach this conclusion. Have you ever seen Kelly play?

I am confused why you think a young player who has never even played championship football is already captain material. I am not saying you are wrong but wonder how you reach this conclusion. Have you ever seen Kelly play?

Is Skuse, don't really think so and and can anyone honestly put their hand on their heart and truely say any of the current crop have worthy captaincy crudentials.

Admittedly, my original post was tongue in cheek and no i haven't seen him play but if he is a grafter and battler and we have seen very little of that from anyone else then throw him in at the deep end.

Del has continued to surprise us this season, so you never know, we could end up with our own Kelly's Heroes.

Is Skuse, don't really think so and and can anyone honestly put their hand on their heart and truely say any of the current crop have worthy captaincy crudentials.

Admittedly, my original post was tongue in cheek and no i haven't seen him play but if he is a grafter and battler and we have seen very little of that from anyone else then throw him in at the deep end.

Del has continued to surprise us this season, so you never know, we could end up with our own Kelly's Heroes.

Amen to that .

We are a "Rudderless ship" ATM

(On the pitch)

Archived