Reid, Kelly, Skuse.

CamBCFC

Anyone else fancy this midfield?

Heaton

Foster, Bates, McManus, Cunningham

Reid, Kelly, Skuse

Baldock, Taylor, Davies.

Would be nice.

Not sure about that line up but if we are going with 3 Centre Midfielders, with what we currently have on our books, they are the 3 I'd like to see.

I would have Reid ahead of Kilkenny and Marv thats for sure.

433 is ambitious! I've barely seen the lad Reid play, which is a bit disappointing but I'd suggest that if he couldn't get much of a game when competing against Skuse, Elliot, Pearson and Kilkenny - particularly bearing in mind that they've all rarely been fit at the same time and have hardly torn up trees - we're unlikely to see him after the addition of Kelly.

I'd play 4-5-1 against Leicester I think they are strong in the middle with King he is deadly

I'd go

RM Anderson - Skuse-Kelly-Kilkenny-Bryan/Cunningham/Davies (one from 3)

Cunningham and Davies aren't midfielders so decision made.

This forum makes me laugh! nearly everyone were having a go at Del for changing from a 3-5-2 formation against peterborough because apparently it was a 'winning formula' and not 1 post in this thread reverts back to a 3-5-2?

Bunch of hypocrites! just moaning for moaning sake!

P'Boro are shit, Leicester are not.

....................................................HEATON..........................................

................WILSON J.....................BATES...................MCMANUS......................

EDWARDS.....................KELLY..................SKUSE....................CUNNINGHAM......

..................................................ANDERSON.............................................................

......................................BALDOCK.............DAVIES........................................

Good balance and allows us to play our best strikers.

................................................GERKEN................................................

...............................BATES........................MCMANUS

EDWARDS........................................................................CUNNINGHAM

..................................................SKUSE...............

......ANDERSON..........................KELLY....................................BRYAN

...................................BALDOCK........DAVIES

I can't wait to see if he can better the team selection for the away game at Leicester - Given that Albert's away and Woolford's gone I guess he can now complement Taylor on the right wing with Stead on the left

If I recall correctly we did not manage a single genuine attempt on goal in Leicester - should have had a hiding - perhaps we can rectify either or both tomorrow?

But 1 win a couple of draws from playing 1 upfront suggests that regardless of how good Leicester are, we are shit with 1 upfront.

1 up front is a bankrupt formation for us. Why set up for a draw with Leicester. Do that when we've learnt how to defend.

With 2 up front we can score more goals than the opposition. Seems obvious doesn't it?

Lets get rid of the pseudo orthodoxy that's got us nowhere with the players we have

....................................................HEATON..........................................

................WILSON J.....................BATES...................MCMANUS......................

EDWARDS.....................KELLY..................SKUSE....................CUNNINGHAM......

..................................................ANDERSON.............................................................

......................................BALDOCK.............DAVIES........................................

Good balance and allows us to play our best strikers.

This is what I'd like to see tomorrow.

Archived