IGNORED

Ghana Shirts

Cobby the red

turned on telly was flicking and found the ghana game just as they were kicking off. my partner went on line and got me the away shirt which is better with adomah and number 10 printed and postage for £43.20. the shirts alone were on offer for £25. uk soccer shop i think

Breaking news....BCFC commercial department misses opportunity.

Surely a simple cotton t-shirt in ghana like colours with alberts face would sell like hot cakes for £15.

More like £35 if our commercial department gets its hands on it :(

Might be cheaper to buy; a Ghana flag that can be waved at appropriate moments during a game. Certain fans did that with Aussie flags when Seal & Agostino were on form. Oddly enough though we've never bothered with Scottish flags for Gow, Gillies & Ritchie etc nor with Welsh flags for any of that nation's players plying their trade for City.

Might be cheaper to buy; a Ghana flag that can be waved at appropriate moments during a game. Certain fans did that with Aussie flags when Seal & Agostino were on form. Oddly enough though we've never bothered with Scottish flags for Gow, Gillies & Ritchie etc nor with Welsh flags for any of that nation's players plying their trade for City.

I'm not too worried about the money side of it to be honest would just it would be something good to have and I'm sure it would be a lot easier to get Alberts signature if he asked for his autograph

Good idea though :)

Archived