IGNORED

Skuse

Randy Marsh

Skuse is same old Skuse.

He'll work hard, run around a lot, be professional and spread the ball around nicely in his half of the pitch.

He'll also get pushed off the ball too easily, give away possession, lose his man and get a nose bleed over the half-way line.

He'll never change and it doesn't matter because he's got a job for life at Bristol City.

Skuse made as many blunders as Foster today, but the treatment the two get in comparison is remarkable. Having said that I thought he was OK, although once more he demonstrated that he's still not captain material.

Very decent today.

You must be one of those who can't see what a good player Skuse is.

What a friggin' laugh.

337 passes, effective 0.

And don't come out with this crap at least he found a city player with his passes, i could pass it 2 yards to someone everytime

For a start if i was captain of that shower i would have been grabbin them by their shirt tales and telling a few homes truths, but poor old Coley wouldn't want to upset his little old mates would he.

Open your bleedin' eyes for once, how this average of most average of players has managed to achieve almost 300 appearances absolutely beggars belief, i would have ripped off the arm band in embarrassment if i'd led that crap this afternoon.

Skuse did ok, no more than that, as did Kelly. Pearson was anonymous, Stead was very poor. The defence were quite simply shambolic. What the hell has happened to Cunningham ?

The only bright sparks were Burns and Reid who both showed they have a future. I think we might start to see a lot more of them over the next few weeks.

You must be another of his detractors.

Why so Robbo? I'm a huge fan of Skuse, don't believe this 1980's bullshit that every pass must set up a chance and that keeping possession is safe but today we lost 4-0 and were completely outfought right across the pitch.

Skuse was as bad as everyone else (barring the utterly shameful Gerken) and as such should receive the same treatment.

That he was pretty poor today. I reckon only Davies and young subs who can be pleased with their performance today.

I would say just the young subs tbh. Also what has happened to Cunningham? Looks a different player since his injury.

Archived