IGNORED

If Players Improve Suddenly For The New Manager...

And Its Smith

That would make me even more angry with them than I am now. Imagine the new manager is appointed and we see the likes of Fontaine really pumped up for it, diving into challenges. I wouldn't be surprised. Would just prove that they haven't been trying.
Just what I was thinking,a lot of the players need to take a good long look at themselves .

I think that pretty much a certainty mate. New manager = new energy, new effort. Disgusting really as 100% should be the minimum at all times, weve not even seen 75% most of the time.

Regardless of whos picked, theyve done a fine job of getting him the sack.

Im sure we'll hear the usual 'sad for the manager', 'were to blame' bullsh1t from the players now. Disgusting how pro footballers can get away with it.

Too trrue. All too often this season opponents have been able to run towards and then shoot at City's goal because midfielders and defenders run alongside, but don't tackle them.

That couldn't be the tactics & training if any Manager, so as you say, if tackles start being made then City's predicament is down to the players and not the now departed Manager.

Thinking further; if the players can't be bothered if they don't like a Manager, who will want to come and replace DEl?

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/151672-city-the-cosy-club/

The players that have now seen 4 managers and 3 relegation fights should be shown the door - simple. The loans / temp contracts should go back to their clubs / released.

Let the new manager know he has only money for 4 players - 2 CBS a RB and CM - be specific - give him a bloody good budget for those positions (we have enough young players to fill in around them) - and we may have a chance. We cannot start from scratch / get in more loans / have the luxury of the new manager having to find out our deficiencies himself - I know most managers would hate that, but he can then start building/shaping next season - with a good platform under him.

Pretty much the same as when McInnes came in?

These ***** are to blame for our position and for the sacking of the manager. The gaffer cannot control what the players do on the field. At times If I met certain squad members out in town I think I really would give them a piece of my mind, and stupid as that sounds they really do make my blood boil. Like scrounging rats out of the gutter.

Del has himself to blame. I've been saying for years things need to change at this club, with to many people, far to comfy and getting an easy ride.

Del came in....and I thought he was going to do it. He started by getting rid of Alan Walsh and Naylor....but then let himself down by giving Carey a new contract and giving jobs to people like Scott Murray.

He should have asked serious questions of players that failed Johnson and Millen....why he gave certain players so manhy chances, is beyond me.

I cannot wait to get rid of players like Fontaine, Elliott, Skuse, Gerken, McManus etc. Ijust pray that the new guy looks at the reasons why other managers have failed

That would make me even more angry with them than I am now. Imagine the new manager is appointed and we see the likes of Fontaine really pumped up for it, diving into challenges. I wouldn't be surprised. Would just prove that they haven't been trying.
Completely agree with this. Fontaine was a disgrace today. For all you who sang too mcinnes that he's ruining our club, I would say the same about Fontaine. I never want to see him in a city shirt again.

Archived