IGNORED

Gary Johnson (Merged)

Scrumpy_247

Gary Johnson, SoD, Hoddle, DiMatteo, DiCanio, Billy Davies, basically anyone who has either championship experience or can kick ar$e... Not an inexperienced manager or a Scottish manager

Davies is a parasite, and Johnson has proven he cannot manage at this level. He's at his level now. We're not quite there yet, so no to Johnson. Hoddle has been out of management for too long and I doubt we could afford to prise DiCanio from Swindle. Di Matteo wouldn't come here less than a year after being a Champions League winning boss... his stock is much too high now. Which leaves SoD, who I think is the perfect fit for this club. Built Donny with kids and plays good "Bristol City" style football.

Of course, Colin may be about to get the boot from Leeds, and although we bloody 'ate 'im....Not sure I wouldn't want him in charge here.....

Maybe things would have turned out better for GJ had we not drawn cardiff in the cup,that was the turning point.

Most successful City manager since Dicks,none of his replacements have got even near his level of acheivement,had he listened to good advice and bought a top goal scorer in the January window we would have had automatic qualification.I can still remember singing were top of the leeaaague.

He was sacked because of the players - 4 managers now, maybe time the players started taking some responsibility.

A good club captain to work alongside the manager and who would command the performances on the pitch. But most of all respect from the players!

and no to GJ, we were struggling when Millen took over.

Archived