IGNORED

Neil Warnock

Red_30

Do you seriously think he'll walk out on Leeds for us? Or wait for him to be sacked? We can't afford to wait around.

Appleton left for a bigger club or better league position on both occassions. Pompey- blackpool- blackburn.

Its laughable that people are including him in the search. It will not happen.

Do you seriously think he'll walk out on Leeds for us? Or wait for him to be sacked? We can't afford to wait around.

Appleton left for a bigger club or better league position on both occassions. Pompey- blackpool- blackburn.

Out of contract in the summer.

Fans want him out.

Big problems with him and the board.

You may end up looking like an idiot

Warnick would be the perfect appointment bus at a previous poster has said, he probably wouldn't want to come here and also we probably wouldn't want to buy someone out of their contract.

Perfect for what? Inexplicable team selection, an inability to take any blame and a variety of football that I honestly thought had been eradicated.

It's not just that we're at best an average bunch of scrappers but the way we go out of every game, win or lose, knowing we've watched the most ugly football known to mankind.

He might stop you being relegated which I suppose is the aim, but he's stuck in the past.

Perfect for what? Inexplicable team selection, an inability to take any blame and a variety of football that I honestly thought had been eradicated.

It's not just that we're at best an average bunch of scrappers but the way we go out of every game, win or lose, knowing we've watched the most ugly football known to mankind.

He might stop you being relegated which I suppose is the aim, but he's stuck in the past.

To be fair I think you sum up what we need, we have an average bunch of players that would be terrific if he could turn them into a bunch of scrappers, because frankly, this bunch has no fight in them at all.

To be fair I think you sum up what we need, we have an average bunch of players that would be terrific if he could turn them into a bunch of scrappers, because frankly, this bunch has no fight in them at all.

Judging by what I've seen recently we don't have any 'scrap' left in us. We have some decent players but McCormack, Becchio, Byram etc just look completely deflated.

When Warnock came we hoped that at the very least we'd have a team of '100%ers'. It's simply not happening.

Don't think City will want to buy anyone out of their contract.

Would welcome Warnock though.

Really?.. not so... Gary Johnson and Derek McInnes tell otherwise. Tins and Millen were even employed.

So, in summary, we are, in fact, far more likely to appoint someone in a job than out of one.

Don't ask dont get. Simples.

have to agree with the above statement the players i watched yesterday never had a pair of balls between them at least warnock would demand every player grow a pair

No lose situation for Warnock or anyone else. We look doomed so whoever takes over will be an instant hero if they keep us up cos relegation looks a certainty. Isnt Warnock getting on a bit now though, might be a good job here to take him into retirement if, as someone said, he lives fairly local. Just seen he is 64.

he might stop you being relegated? NOT ONE OF US THEN , dont like him but

would be the best appointment imo, cant see it happening but you never know, may be fans could sing

next week warnock for city

Why are people talking about him for the new manager's job here?

1. HE's EMPLOYED!!!!!!

2. HE's EMPLOYED!!!!!!

3. HE's EMPLOYED!!!!!!

4. WE ARE BOTTOM

Because if rumours are true, he is about to get sacked. Now what would Leeds rather happened, they pay him off for years, or We pay for the privilege of taking him off their hands?

he might stop you being relegated? NOT ONE OF US THEN , dont like him but

would be the best appointment imo, cant see it happening but you never know, may be fans could sing

next week warnock for city

No, not one of you. And haven't ever hidden it.

I've had a few doubts about him.

When we played Palace, why did he take one of his own players completely out of the game to man mark Carle(?), and not move more than 1 yard away from him, the whole game. No matter who had the ball. Was Carle that good?

Then he took him off our hands for a lot of money.

I seem to remember a lot on this forum having a chuckle about that.

I do think he would be good here, and I'm sure he would win the City fans over...but that Carle thing keeps niggling.

I've had a few doubts about him.

When we played Palace, why did he take one of his own players completely out of the game to man mark Carle(?), and not move more than 1 yard away from him, the whole game. No matter who had the ball. Was Carle that good?

Then he took him off our hands for a lot of money.

I seem to remember a lot on this forum having a chuckle about that.

I do think he would be good here, and I'm sure he would win the City fans over...but that Carle thing keeps niggling.

Carle started off very well for Palace. Not sure his work ethic was enough to keep him in Warnock's squad. One of those players who if he put in the hard graft all the time, could probably have had a good career over here,

Archived