IGNORED

Neil Warnock

Red_30

I've had a few doubts about him.

When we played Palace, why did he take one of his own players completely out of the game to man mark Carle(?), and not move more than 1 yard away from him, the whole game. No matter who had the ball. Was Carle that good?

Then he took him off our hands for a lot of money.

I seem to remember a lot on this forum having a chuckle about that.

I do think he would be good here, and I'm sure he would win the City fans over...but that Carle thing keeps niggling.

He obviously thought so.

Really? Parts of Cornwall are 190 miles away, Leeds is 205, not a lot nearer is it?

You really need to take a look at a map, Leeds is not 205 miles away from Cornwall, it is from Bristol. making his trip home roughly 205 miles shorter from Bristol. I think you have had a blonde moment sir :)

That's what I meant, their relative distance from Bristol.

Leeds is 205, Penzance, say is 190.

He owns property in Cornwall, you don't think he commutes there from Leeds, do you?

Yes, but where he lives is Cornwall, which ever way you wrap it up, its going to be 205 miles closer to his home from where he is right now. That is what is meant when he is closer to his home. Bristol to Leeds- Bristol to Cornwall is irrelevant if he signs for us, or stays at Leeds.

Your edit makes no sense either. If he bunks up in Leeds he is still miles from home, likewise if he bunks up in Bristol he is miles from home, but still 205 miles closer to home.

Leeds is 170 from Bristol.

I don't know Graham said it was 205, but what difference does it make? it is still 170 miles further way from home than Bristol is.

There you go, reply below says both you and Graham are wrong. But either way, it still makes no difference, the argument is pointless.

I don't know Graham said it was 205, but what difference does it make? it is still 170 miles further way from home than Bristol is.

There you go, reply below says both you and Graham are wrong. But either way, it still makes no difference, the argument is pointless.

I agree,pointless really,and I got the mileage wrong :)

Archived