IGNORED

Email Confirming Sod As Manager [Merged]

Dear Robert

I am writing to let you know we have today appointed Sean O’Driscoll as our new head coach on a rolling contract.
I am delighted Sean has opted to join us ahead of a number of other offers he has received recently.
As a Board, we see in Sean someone with a track record of developing clubs longer term, as well as having a wealth of experience at this level, which will be vital in our fight for survival in the Championship.
There’s no doubt this season has been a rocky ride for us, and we find ourselves in a difficult position. But, with 20 games to go, we still have the time and ability to get out of it
I hope with this news, you and your fellow supporters will help us pull together as one club and show a unity and togetherness to give ourselves the best possible chance of survival between now and the final game of the season.
Thanks for your support.
Jon Lansdown
Football Managing Director

Hmm rolling contract..

I guess it means we are hedging our bets and won't have to pay compensation with him.

But will he be able to get players to commit if he hasn't committed on a longer contract?

I wonder if his rolling contract is performance based, based on us staying up?

Archived