IGNORED

What Happens In Kavos...

Lew-T

Was in Kavos 2012 with the lads and was a cracking experience all round. The TV show makes it a lot worse than it looks. There were drunken yobs yes but not as bad as the show makes out. Good place to go if you've just turned 18 as it's just one big piss up, if you're a bit older and enjoy your music a bit more in depth I would avoid Kavos and stick with Ibiza. Clubs are ok but the DJ's are all shit who stick to the same music all night; pretty much Pop stuff. Was probably more Scots there than English!.

You can rent out the quad bikes for the day, paid 20 euros for one day and riding round Corfu all day in the sun was an absolute beaut! Stay away from the Head******s if you want to keep it steady all night. Drinks are not as cheap as they make out and actually found them more expensive than I thought. Girls are easy access as well lads, if you've got a balcony view it's a guarntee pull!

Went to Malia with a few Cardiff "lads" about 10 years ago, load of goby Argyle lads below us, 1st night they were loud as hell, next morning we woke up early & the Cardiff lads put their soul crew flag up & I put my City flag up next to it, we introduced ourselves to the Plymouth lot & showed them our flags, explaining we didn't sleep that well the night before. Weirdly they were extremely polite & quiet the rest of the holiday,

One of the lads with us got 3rd degree burns on the 2nd day and was wrapped up in bandages for the whole holiday, FairPlay he got through a lot of tramadol & mythos!

I think that holiday, chavy as it was, has lots of fond memories, especially shagging a bird on the steps of a hotel with my mate covering in ketchup half way through the act!!!!

Archived