IGNORED

Interest In Albert

Fuber

Can't believe people wanna sell. Haven't scored a goal in the two games we've played without him. Only little bit of creativity we have left in this side!

8 assists (fifth best in league & 6 more than any other city player.) & 5 goals (third highest in our team)

If we sell, it should be summer, no way we should sell in January.

Imagine what Albert could have done in a winning team with confidence!

It will be a real shame when Albert inevitably leaves. For the past couple of seasons he has been the one bright spot.

As I said before, he's the only player about whom you can hear fans say "I wonder what X will do today?" - at least in a good way ;)

Can't believe people wanna sell. Haven't scored a goal in the two games we've played without him. Only little bit of creativity we have left in this side!

8 assists (fifth best in league & 6 more than any other city player.) & 5 goals (third highest in our team)

If we sell, it should be summer, no way we should sell in January.

Make that 3 games*

I personally don't rate Adomah. hardly ever hear his name and is a bit of a 1 good game in 5 kinda player. No offence but he is not as good as our current wingers Noone, Bellamy, Conway, Kimbo... if we could get him for say 600-800k might be a decent signing value wise.

You've lost me mate

You rate a another club's player on the basis of how often you hear his name (where are you listening exactly?) and then having concluded that you don't rate him you would support his acquisition "value wise" (whatever that may mean) for £600K to £800K. Have the Malays really convinced you all that trading players has some purpose other than improving your own team?

By the way - you can be fairly certain you will not be acquiring him for that sort of price.

How confident are we that we could use the fee for selling Albert to buy somebody better - or even as good?

Remember we sold Super Bob for 300k when we could have got a million? :grr:

If (and it is a pretty big if) we are able to buy a player better than Albert it is at least as likely it will be for peanuts (like Albert) as for the fee we can sell him for. This being the case we simply do not need to sell Albert before we sign his replacement.

It is again worth noting that if we spend a transfer fee of the scale mentioned for Albert on a single player, it is probable his wage demands will be 3X Albert's current deal - hence it's just not going to happen.

If and when Albert is sold it will be because the player wants to go (and who could blame him?) - there is simply no point in selling him until and unless this is the case.

I personally don't rate Adomah. hardly ever hear his name and is a bit of a 1 good game in 5 kinda player. No offence but he is not as good as our current wingers Noone, Bellamy, Conway, Kimbo... if we could get him for say 600-800k might be a decent signing value wise.

Dream on mate - although he does look good playing in red ;)

Your club seems to be suffering from a deep-seated malaise. Or something like that...

You honestly think we're going to loan one of are best players to a rival, seriously Albert will be with us and leave in the summer. Very unlikely we will sell him with our him even meeting/ training with sod. Meaning he will return after the window closes

erm...

I meant playing for us!

Maybe that's the point - he's creating for Ghana cos they're one of the best teams in Africa.

But he's not creating that much for us because he's not really getting the service. He's bound to play better in a better team.

Apparently Fergie is meeting with Zaha today. I'd guess they would sign him but loan him back until the end of the season. Hopefully that will keep palace away until the summer...

Haven't they Man U flown to Qatar today?

Not that it means Fergie has gone. But it could just be paper talk because United were in London yesterday.

Mate has just text me, apparently WBA and Villa are interested. He asked what he was like, pointed him in the direction of ACON and told him he's been by far our most creative player since he joined in 2010.

Not got his 'sauce but he believes we want £3m any one heard anything like this?

Will do my own digging around twitter and the local rags!

Mate has just text me, apparently WBA and Villa are interested. He asked what he was like, pointed him in the direction of ACON and told him he's been by far our most creative player since he joined in 2010.

Not got his 'sauce but he believes we want £3m any one heard anything like this?

Will do my own digging around twitter and the local rags!

http://sportsbyte.sunderland.ac.uk/?p=27466

Archived