IGNORED

Man Jailed For 5 Years For Posting Videos. Wtf!

screech

I'm not sure what sort IT insider knowledge you're referring to (have I not heard about some important club?!?) but I'd have thought most people know that posting YHBT HAND to cover up a weak argument is poor form.

Then you can understand my confusion, because you posted a similar quality of argument in both :)

Well done bringing that up after Newtown though.

Nite nite!

I'll back up an argument if I believe in it, such as gun licencing. I believe your argument was also lacking quality, actually there was no argument, you just kept repeating why was there need for guns in the first place. Which isn't really a argument. And a bit pointless, considering there are millions of guns out there. Maybe it would hold water if guns were not readily available eh? :)

But I will also happily act as a WUM to some. What is this insider IT knowledge you speak of, you've lost I there

:)

I think the prison sentence was for inciting terror more than posting gore - I dont think you can goto prison for post death vids you found on gore sites.

It is interesting though, there web is filled with horrible videos now people have camara phones, but as soon as you put it on FB, Twitter whatever you are absolutly ******.

this guy was clearly not behind 7 firewalls and TOR :laugh:

If it's 5 years for that then what sentence will Tony Blair get if he eventually gets put on trial? Blair is an alleged war criminal and a traitor guilty of High Treason in selling us out to the hopelessly corrupt EU project.

Jeeeezus Gobbers........ you do not understand this is Tony...... not a mere mortal like you and me!

Archived