IGNORED

You Know Football Has Gone Mad When..............

screech

Theo Walcott is now on a reported weekly wage of £100,000.

A staggering amount for a player who is very average, what is the one thing you can say about him, oh, he has pace, that's it.

Anyway, I'm sure there are many other examples of why/how football has gone mad, over to you.

A staggering amount for a player who is very average, what is the one thing you can say about him, oh, he has pace, that's it.

Anyway, I'm sure there are many other examples of why/how football has gone mad, over to you.

and demanding which position he has to play!

Imagine if they all did that. If a player got sent off, the manager would be on the phone to all their agents asking their permission to re-jig the formation!

He has days where he is actually unplayable. The newcastle game, the croatia game, when he came on against sweden in the euros and changed the game. But mostly relies on being quick, and is so inconsistent.

As for the game going mad? safe standing being blocked by people, despite being proved really safe in germany

The Adkins debacle.

I think its far more simple than that, one word really... Nicosio.

Oh and I give you another crazy cwazieeee word.... Venky.

Oh and another.... Abramovitch

And another... That Baltic Big Bollox bloke in charge of Hearts

Oh and also that Croation (?) in charge of Leicester is it?

Not to mention Pompey

Or that bloke on laundering charges who 'owns' Birmingham

Notts County fruit cakes until they bailed out or ran from the law

The list is actually very long and rather boring now!!

its an amazing amount of money to earn in a week,for sure-though i think the best of theo is yet to come..lets hope so on those wages!...-its gone mad for me this season with the rash of really harsh sackings-Roberto Di-mateo,Adkins,Sod to name but three!..madness.

In fairness, Theo Walcott is twice the player he was last season, he appears to have worked on his end product and I think is well worth being one of arsenal's top earners at the moment and he is their top scorer.

I think his argument was fair, why was he being offered less than Arshavin who has only made 2 starts this season? I'd be pissed off if someone who did a lot less work than me was being paid more!

Let's not forget his £3M signing on bonus!!!

You know who to blame over the state of players wages?

SKy and armchair supporters.

All those millions of pounds. who else easy going to get it?

Spotter's badge ... never subscribed to Sky, never will ... time was when a match was live on TV you knew it was a big game, these days the armchairs are duped into believing it every flippin' day!

Spotter's badge ... never subscribed to Sky, never will ... time was when a match was live on TV you knew it was a big game, these days the armchairs are duped into believing it every flippin' day!

Good point. I have Sky for the cricket, and I reckon that's good value. The Prem football is one big yawn...

Archived