IGNORED

Kept On Pitch At End Of Game

CamBCFC

He said in one of the long written interviews that ER posted for us that once the players are in the dressing room and sat down you've lost them for the day, especially if you lose.

He's trying to coach at every opportunity.

I like it.

Amazingly, so do I.

He said in one of the long written interviews that ER posted for us that once the players are in the dressing room and sat down you've lost them for the day, especially if you lose.

He's trying to coach at every opportunity.

I like it.

Put better than I but thats the interview I was on about.

Cheers JT, I like it too

"Take a look around at this stadium. The size of it. The atmosphere and amount of people today. If you want to stay in a division full of teams and stadiums and games like these we need to pull together and get out of this together, otherwise it won't be here next season" maybe something like that

I like it. I see the point about losing the players once they are in the dressing room.

Also, if it's a losing only thing, I suppose it works as motivation to win! The last thing you want to be doing when you're knackered and have lost (especially in the middle of january) is to be stuck on the pitch afterwards. The more negatives you can associate with losing the better imo.

It makes sense - once they get in the dressing room & he's trying to make important points, they start getting distracted, receiving texts, tweeting, drifting off to the toilet, getting treatment from the physio etc

He has said previously that you lose them in that situation so keep them out there and keep the focus.

I like it. I see the point about losing the players once they are in the dressing room.

Also, if it's a losing only thing, I suppose it works as motivation to win! The last thing you want to be doing when you're knackered and have lost (especially in the middle of january) is to be stuck on the pitch afterwards. The more negatives you can associate with losing the better imo.

Excellent point! Losing is bad enough on it's own, but add in a few extra nasty's to go with it and hopefully the players will respond and start to hate that losing feeling! I starting to like SOD already and even if the worst does happen, he's defo the right man to get us back up again.

I like it. I see the point about losing the players once they are in the dressing room. Also, if it's a losing only thing, I suppose it works as motivation to win! The last thing you want to be doing when you're knackered and have lost (especially in the middle of january) is to be stuck on the pitch afterwards. The more negatives you can associate with losing the better imo.
As a player I can tell you that last sentence is spot on!

He spoke with them for about 5minutes after the game then made them run around the pitch.

If you had read players interviews about the Head Coach you will see that they have said his training is intense, so makes you wonder what McClueless was doing when he was saying about all his intense training

Tweet more rubbish then jody morris

sorry, these players are full of sh*t.

I can remember when McInnes first came in, knobbers like Fontaine were saying exactly the same back then, as they are now.

SOD needs to be careful with some of these players. It seems to me, after seeing the demise of three managers....upset certain personalities in Thayer changing room, certain players seem to stop bothering/trying/caring etc

He spoke with them for about 5minutes after the game then made them run around the pitch.

If you had read players interviews about the Head Coach you will see that they have said his training is intense, so makes you wonder what McClueless was doing when he was saying about all his intense training

Tweet more rubbish then jody morris

sorry, these players are full of sh*t.

I can remember when McInnes first came in, knobbers like Fontaine were saying exactly the same back then, as they are now.

SOD needs to be careful with some of these players. It seems to me, after seeing the demise of three managers....upset certain personalities in Thayer changing room, certain players seem to stop bothering/trying/caring etc

Archived