IGNORED

Foster And Pearson

Alex_BCFC

they might be really hard trainers and put everything in training.. you can't blame SOD yet..

But if he plays him next week.. that will be a different story

they might be really hard trainers and put everything in training.. you can't blame SOD yet..

But if he plays him next week.. that will be a different story

Players will always have a renewed effort when a new manager comes in and puts in the effort that they previously lacked especially during a open transfer window, the will no doubt get picked for a few games until Sod has settled and no doubt revert to previous form

neither player has done enough this season and I've no doubt that once the new manager has watched past games and seen a few games from them they wil both be out the team, just a shame that the previous manager felt they were good enough to get long contacts,

Pearson especially very much a modern day Tony Dinning.

Foster effort is generally there, but he's just not very good

In my opinion.. Its been said previously we've not had a decent RB since Bradley Orr departed.. Foster is up there with Hunt.. I was up at Leeds yesterday, we would of got a well deserved first point under S'OD if it wasnt for Ricky, He was woeful.. Hopefully Sean will see that he is well below par and keep him on the bench or hopefully out the team.. Also with Foster.. His attitude doesnt seem there, I bumped into him in town a couple of weeks ago.. tried to have a friendly chat but didnt seem interested. Asked if he's confident for the weekend game he just shrugged his shoulders.. Foster get out of our Club!!!

I'm usually one of Foster's harshest critics, but I didn't think he was too bad yesterday. Obviously he has to take his share of blame for the goal, but apart from that I thought he had a decent game.

I thought he was much more solid than normal and, although there seem to be a few who think he is usually good going forward, whereas I just think he is just willing runner, but offers no quality, he actually looked dangerous a couple of times after overlapping Kelly down the right hand side.

In general I think he is a poor player and ideally I would like to seem him replaced, but I don't think he warrants such adjectives as 'woeful' for his performance yesterday.

Archived