IGNORED

Foster And Pearson

Alex_BCFC

Foster cost us the game today. The other 3 at the back did very well but Foster was useless and they targeted him 2nd half with balls in to the box. The winner came from Foster not even bothering to jump - reminded me of Nicky Hunt's peformance at the same end of Elland Road.

Pearson was equally as pathetic most of the game and hopefully O'Driscoll's first note is that these two shouldn't be playing regularly....

Other than that we battled hard but didn't offer too much going forward. Fontaine and Carey did quite well and hopefully Fontaine can be the player we know he can for the rest of the season.

Taylor was a bit isolated and won less as the game went on.

Overall some good signs but unless we can get a couple of quick wins I think we could be back in League 1 come August.

Foster didn't play badly, he only really made that mistake. Pearson didn't really get much of the ball but i thought Foster did quite well and he should definately be number 1 RB.

Are you trying to say that everyone's favourite scape goat at the minute. Wasn't that bad? I can't believe that!

Foster didn't play badly, he only really made that mistake. Pearson didn't really get much of the ball but i thought Foster did quite well and he should definately be number 1 RB.

Pearson is meant to roam the midfield and create. Not canter aimlessly. He should go ASAP and be replaced by someone nimble enough to pounce on loose balls and half chances.

As for Foster. I've said it before and I'll say it again.: try him on the right wing while Albert's away. He can't defend for toffee.

Foster cost us the game today. The other 3 at the back did very well but Foster was useless and they targeted him 2nd half with balls in to the box. The winner came from Foster not even bothering to jump - reminded me of Nicky Hunt's peformance at the same end of Elland Road.

I look forward to watching Joe Edwards next week ... Oh wait :10_1_108:

Pearson is meant to roam the midfield and create. Not canter aimlessly. He should go ASAP and be replaced by someone nimble enough to pounce on loose balls and half chances.

As for Foster. I've said it before and I'll say it again.: try him on the right wing while Albert's away. He can't defend for toffee.

I think Foster is best on the wing but he has played well at RB a few games this season but has made some mistakes, your saying Wilson would do a better job?

?

I think Foster is best on the wing but he has played well at RB a few games this season but has made some mistakes, your saying Wilson would do a better job?

?

Nope. I'm saying Joe Edwards would probably do better, but - shiiite - we've given him away for nowt. :facepalm:

Cole Skuse would be a better RB but as things stand we probably need him as a defensive midfielder. The answer is to get someone in. Someone from outside Scotland preferably...

Pearson is dreadful. was shocked when mciness gave him a 1 year deal. He offers NOTHING to the team. some bloke on here said he' a vital part to our team because of his off ball movement.. :laugh:

Just sometimes his off the ball movement gets him into a goal scoring position, but that is it. He offers nothing else, gives the ball away cheaply, no pace, can't tackle - hopefully SOD will have seen this for himself now and Pearson can go rot in the reserves. Love to see Reid given a starting place in midfield next game.

Pearson was equally as pathetic most of the game and hopefully O'Driscoll's first note is that these two shouldn't be playing regularly....

Other than that we battled hard but didn't offer too much going forward. Fontaine and Carey did quite well and hopefully Fontaine can be the player we know he can for the rest of the season.

Taylor was a bit isolated and won less as the game went on.

Overall some good signs but unless we can get a couple of quick wins I think we could be back in League 1 come August.

Problem is it's probably Careys last season, and Fontaine has been poor for the last 2 seasons (+) - they both need replacements - if Fontaine is willing to be no 3/4 in the pecking order on reduced wages then let him stick around, but we cannot afford players who turn up and your left thinking - is it going to be the player who showed glimpses of premiership potential or the poor error prone player of the last 2 seasons turning up.

You always hope that the players that play for your team are a success but both of these are dreadful and offer us next to nothing. In the case of Pearson, i ask you think of how many memorable moments he has provided us with since he has been here. He drifts out of games for fun giving the impression of dis-interest week in week out. Yesterday it was more of the same against a Leeds side who were there-for-the-taking. I was very surprised Pearson wasn't hauled off sooner. We need more energy on the left and hopefully our new man will have jotted Pearson down under the heading-Total Crap .The bloke has had enough time to impress and he ain't done it in my book.

CTID

Pearson is dreadful. was shocked when mciness gave him a 1 year deal. He offers NOTHING to the team. some bloke on here said he' a vital part to our team because of his off ball movement.. :laugh:

At least Foster has a bit of pace about it..thats about it though

Unfortunately super pearson was given a two year deal, so stuck with the pair next season too...

they might be really hard trainers and put everything in training.. you can't blame SOD yet.. But if he plays him next week.. that will be a different story
I'm not blaming him people are making out that these two players are worse then dinning and hunt Two different managers have started them that's all I'm pointing out

Archived