IGNORED

Yesterday's Goal

Ciderstreet

Looked like play ground football from us. Foster appeared to make little effort and was dominated all too easily. Heaton's positioning seemed poor and got nowhere near a fairly average header.

Oh well, plenty if time for sod to sort that out in league one.

Haven't seen the goal so cannot comment. But I am amazed that pro keepers can make a decent career out of staying on their line and hoping defenders take responsibility. After Gerken's display last week and the number of six yard box headers we have conceded throughout the course of the season I think we need a new "braver" keeper who is prepared to make the odd mistake in order to help his back four out.

Different class of keeper I know but Cech has caught about half a dozen crosses this afternoon in the snow. That's what defenders love. No defender wants to be heading balls underneath his own crossbar when you've got a bloke with gloves on who is allowed to catch the sodding ball stood next to you!!

Saw goal on sky goals on Sunday, seemed foster couldn't jump for McCormack had his hands on his shoulders. For the cross there player controlled it, rolled it with his foot and then put in the cross whilst it appeared Pearson just watched him do it by standing off.

100% spot on.

You got to stop the cross first like you said and all too many times this season Pearson just stands their like a limp penis while the opposition player got all the time in the world to pick a cross/pass. Once the cross comes in you got to deal with it which Foster didnt do.

Both Pearson and Foster are complete wasters the sooner we get rid (if we can) the better.

100% spot on.

You got to stop the cross first like you said and all too many times this season Pearson just stands their like a limp penis while the opposition player got all the time in the world to pick a cross/pass. Once the cross comes in you got to deal with it which Foster didnt do.

Both Pearson and Foster are complete wasters the sooner we get rid (if we can) the better.

Foster count deal with it as McCormack used him as an advantage my placing both hands on his shoulders to jump, last time I checked that was a foul

Here's a idea though instead of slagging players off and moan at them why don't you start supporting the ******* team

Foster count deal with it as McCormack used him as an advantage my placing both hands on his shoulders to jump, last time I checked that was a foul

Here's a idea though instead of slagging players off and moan at them why don't you start supporting the ******* team

Perhaps you should actually read the post he was replying where he was agreeing with that exact point, before you start slagging of fans and moaning.

If we have a thread about Heaton not coming for crosses every time it happens we'll have one every game! I think a new Keeper is something we should certainly be considering. I don't really understand why so many people rate Heaton so highly his positioning is often poor resulting in him not getting near shots he could potentially save.

I'm not saying he's the reason we've conceded so many so he's certainly a contributing factor. Unfortunately at the moment we no no viable alternative at the club.

Tom Heaton is a great keeper but the fact he doesnt come out for crosses really really annoys. I'm sure we would of conceded half the goals we have this season if he actually came to collect the ball or at least challenge for it!

Schmeichel was a great keeper. Heaton hmmm

No foul.

It's a simple far post header. You see goals like this given every week.

Anticipate the balls coming your way & position yourself accordingly to deal with it.

Foster didnt do that and McCormack did hence why he got the advantage and thus scored.

Poor defending all round first from Pearson then from Foster.

Here's an idea for you Monkeh - Think before you speak! Do that you wont spout half as much verbal diarrhoea as you do on here every day.

Archived