IGNORED

Birmingham City - Administration

Ben4BCFC

chris burke = quality

On his day a quality winger, but from what I've seen, can't take a full back on 1-on-1, when he's passed a player because they're too tight to him and recieves the ball he comes into his own and has a brilliant cross and shot on him.

Not saying I would shut the ashton gate door in his face though just yet if Albert goes

And he always seems to score against us

wouldn't they still be above us in the league even with a 10 point deduction?

Do people not think before they go to the effort of rtyping a post to put on here...?!

Oh no, sorry. Just noticed who put it!!

A prime example, Monkeh, of just because "you understand/believe" something to be the case, it rarely means that it actually is...!

Do people not think before they go to the effort of rtyping a post to put on here...?!

Oh no, sorry. Just noticed who put it!!

A prime example, Monkeh, of just because "you understand/believe" something to be the case, it rarely means that it actually is...!

Monkeh does not have access to the Internet, you fruit! He sends his otib messages via Outer Mongolian water pigeon.

Monkeh does not have access to the Internet, you fruit! He sends his otib messages via Outer Mongolian water pigeon.

Ah I see! Thanks for clearing that up!

That explains why the majority of his posts get scrambled in translation and end up on here as complete and utter drivel!

It must be Louis Carey's fault. Don't you just HATE that bloke....?!

aye its a rare breed indeed robbo, but I can understand why alot of posters stay away from here these days

aww didums! :( Please feel free to follow suit - or at least give a slight thought to what you post before doing so! And please stop thinking that saying "as far as i know..." or "I think....." means that something is factual!

We might not go down then ?

...indeed, if Birmingham get enough points deducted then we could finish third bottom and not go down. :dancing6: Still all to play for, just another two clubs to go into administration and we'll be in the Championship next season by default. Bring it on !!!!!!! :banana:

...indeed, if Birmingham get enough points deducted then we could finish third bottom and not go down. :dancing6:Still all to play for, just another two clubs to go into administration and we'll be in the Championship next season by default. Bring it on !!!!!!! :banana:.

Why so negative?

Just another 22 clubs to go into administration and we will be playing Premier League football next season!!

That's the spirit !!!!!! :w00t: The only way is up - Premiership here we come !!!!

Too true Gobbers.

On the other hand, and as so many have said before, having been a City supporter for so long, I've learned to cope with the continuing disappointment.

It's the optmism I can't handle.

Why so negative?

Just another 22 clubs to go into administration and we will be playing Premier League football next season!!

I like the spirit of what you're saying and whilst I have no wish to moisten your french fries I should point out that if all the other clubs in the Championship were deducted 10 points then we'd be 19th!

I like the spirit of what you're saying and whilst I have no wish to moisten you french fries I should point out that if all the other clubs in the Championship were deducted 10 points then we'd be 19th!

Doh! That's what wearing the club shop issue rose tinted specs does for you.

I like the spirit of what you're saying and whilst I have no wish to moisten your french fries I should point out that if all the other clubs in the Championship were deducted 10 points then we'd be 19th!

So, in fact, we only need four more teams to go into administration? Sounds feasible to me ;)

Archived