IGNORED

Henderson

Ciderstreet

Scoring goals isn't enough then.

Pretty obvious isn't it, don't dig yourself another hole with Mr. R. Taylor

Yeah, it should be obvious. Davies isn't the best forward at the club, Baldock is.

Davies isn't the best partner for Baldock either, Only a bloody imbecile couldn't see that.

Strikers need service, the best double teams had a goal scorer and a provider.

St John and Hunt. Keegan and Toshack, Shearer and Sheringham.

But you live in your dream world where Carey isn't a legend and leave me to it eh? You're set on ignore because you're plainly too stupid to converse with, so do the same (if you can figure how to do it) and then we need not cross each others paths again.

Yeah, it should be obvious. Davies isn't the best forward at the club, Baldock is.

Davies isn't the best partner for Baldock either, Only a bloody imbecile couldn't see that.

But you live in your dream world where Carey isn't a legend and leave me to it eh? You're set on ignore because you're plainly too stupid to converse with, so do the same (if you can figure how to do it) and then we need not cross each others paths again.

Fair dinkum !

Wow....he reeled you in.....hook line and sinker

No way. Forest will be keeping him. Why would he want to come here having established himself as a top championship striker?

It's not up to forest, he's a Southampton player. Plus he likes working with SOD. At donny and forset. I'd put money on that billy sharp will be a city player (on loan) next week. But, that's if Southampton will let us.

It's not up to forest, he's a Southampton player. Plus he likes working with SOD. At donny and forset. I'd put money on that billy sharp will be a city player (on loan) next week. But, that's if Southampton will let us.

£10 to the surfer flag fund says he won't be a Bristol city player by the end of january - loan or otherwise.

Smooth. I'm just off to go and put you on ignore actually for similar reasons.

Sharp's on a season long loan, the only way Saints can recall him is if they and he agree to a permanent transfer to another club. The only way Sharp could join City on loan is if Forest sent him back to Saints early, which isn't going to happen.

Chris Wood? Was on loan at Brum, was then agreed by West Brom to be sent on loan to us instead.

I'm probably wrong, but I seem to recall reading that Birmingham and WBA had agreed to terminate the loan early. Whether that was by weeks or months I don't know, but the poster you replied to does say something I thought to be true.

No.

One month initially:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/14420327

Extended until January:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/15191122

Hodgson refused to extend the loan again after it finished:

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-transfer-update-chris-7751

Joins City a few days later:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16528662

Archived