IGNORED

Henderson

Ciderstreet

Actually, with a little bit of investigation it appears that the rules have changed and that it is theoretically possible that Saints could recall Sharp if they have inserted this clause into the contract:

53.1.1 Subject to the proviso that the duration of a Standard Loan must be the time between two Transfer Windows, Standard Loans can be for half a Season or a full Season. Any recall clause requiring the early termination of a Standard Loan can only be included in a full Season Standard Loan and this can only be activated during the second (January) Transfer Window.

I doubt they will do though, Forest are picking up all of his fairly significant wages and Sharp seems pretty happy where he is, so I'm not sure why they would do this.

Yeah it's simple, he's a saints player. They can recall him anytime they won't when they want, and I'm sure they don't care who sharp plays for. As long as its not Portsmouth. I'm pretty confident SOD can get him here. Billy sharp loves the bloke. SOD was the main reason billy sharp went to forest.

Yeah it's simple, he's a saints player. They can recall him anytime they won't when they want, and I'm sure they don't care who sharp plays for. As long as its not Portsmouth. I'm pretty confident SOD can get him here. Billy sharp loves the bloke. SOD was the main reason billy sharp went to forest.

No, they can't. They can recall him any time until January 31st, at which point he will then be at Forest until the end of the season regardless of what Southampton want.

There's no reason for Southampton to recall him to send him somewhere else on loan, especially when Forest are paying most if not all of his wages. Also, I'm pretty sure the other poster was correct when he said that players are not allowed to represent more than two clubs in a season. You're going to be ten quid light, I think.

No, they can't. They can recall him any time until January 31st, at which point he will then be at Forest until the end of the season regardless of what Southampton want.

There's no reason for Southampton to recall him to send him somewhere else on loan, especially when Forest are paying most if not all of his wages. Also, I'm pretty sure the other poster was correct when he said that players are not allowed to represent more than two clubs in a season. You're going to be ten quid light, I think.

It's only a tenner if he doesn't come. I don't think I'll lose sleep over £10 :laugh:

I would be happy to see Davies leave, apart from a good left foot i struggle to see what else he has in his locker, poor in the air and off the ball.

would give SOD a bit more room to bring his own players in, would be nice if he could move on more of mcinnes sgnings including Foster, Wilson, Morris and Pearson.

get rid of those 5 and bring some of his own players in would give us a better chance of staying up.

It's only a tenner if he doesn't come. I don't think I'll lose sleep over £10 :laugh:

Pay up.

"When I signed for the season, I wanted some stability. So I didn't want there to be a clause where I could be recalled in January," said Sharp. "The (Forest) owners have said that they do want to buy me. But a lot has to happen, they have to ask Southampton first, for a start.

"But I am here for the season, at the very least, because they cannot recall me in January. I did not want that clause to be in the deal. I did not want any interruptions."

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/Billy-Sharp-Nottingham-Forest-season-ndash/story-17724171-detail/story.html

Archived