IGNORED

Bid For Albert.

Greenman15

Thomas Ince... You think he's better than Ince? **** off. What's with City fans being blinded by love for the guy?

Whoever said Ghana are the best African country at the moment - they're not. They've lost Ayew(x2), Essien and more, their best players won't play for them again and they're average - they won't make the final of this competetion.

Whats so special about tom ince? Wow linked to Liverpool do now he's the best thing since sliced bread. even if he isn't as good, he would get into the team aswell as Ince you tit. Adomah has carried us for a while now, you can't deny he is a top player. Think you're the blinded one buddy

Albert is definitely better than Ince, I cannot believe how overrated he is... almost as bad as the Zaha hype!

Albert has practically been carrying our side for three seasons worth of relegation battles now, he deserves a chance elsewhere if he wants to leave, which is probably likely when he finds out a better side want him. Best of luck to the guy, I can only wish him the best. Sadly it's terrible news for us and will in my opinion, confirm our relegation. No less than £3M should be accepted imo.

Ince has around 8 goals and 9 assists this season, aa has what? 2 goals? 3 assists?

You're a true moron you.

Albert is definitely better than Ince, I cannot believe how overrated he is... almost as bad as the Zaha hype!

Albert has practically been carrying our side for three seasons worth of relegation battles now, he deserves a chance elsewhere if he wants to leave, which is probably likely when he finds out a better side want him. Best of luck to the guy, I can only wish him the best. Sadly it's terrible news for us and will in my opinion, confirm our relegation. No less than £3M should be accepted imo.

i love Albert but that it's mad to say he's better than Ince

Younger, quicker, at a better placed club, better end product

As mentioned there is blind love for Albert. He's a great player for us but it's not to say he's the be all and all in this division.

Can't see him staying much longer but wouldn't like to see him go to another Championship side. If a team like Wigan, Sunderland or Fulham come in for him and the amount is good enough then definitely sell. We can't really afford to lose out again like we did with Maynard.

Ince has around 8 goals and 9 assists this season, aa has what? 2 goals? 3 assists?

You're a true moron you.

clearly they aren't the true stats. Havn't checked but its more like 4 goals and 7 assists i would have thought. Also check chances created instead of assists, that will give you a bettrr indication.

You're a true moron you.

Albert has 5 goals and 8 assists in a team rooted to the bottom of the league, and also hasn't even been at his best for a lot of this season (partly due to the team's performances).

Check the stats before labelling someone a moron.

Whats so special about tom ince? Wow linked to Liverpool do now he's the best thing since sliced bread. even if he isn't as good, he would get into the team aswell as Ince you tit. Adomah has carried us for a while now, you can't deny he is a top player. Think you're the blinded one buddy

Ince isn't good enough for the prem but he's better than albert... I seriously think he's average and his final ball is woeful

I think it would be silly to say that AA is better than Tom Ince. He may not be as skillful, but he is an alround better player IMO.

Little Joe Bryan had him in his pocket for 99% of the Blackpool game, Teams need to put three on Albert to keep him quiet.

Not saying I think Albert is better or worse, just thought that is something worth noting.

Albert has 5 goals and 8 assists in a team rooted to the bottom of the league, and also hasn't even been at his best for a lot of this season (partly due to the team's performances).

Check the stats before labelling someone a moron.

Oh my god those stats are absolutely incredible what a world beater oh wow let's hold onto him instead of selling him for an amount of money which could buy 2/3 players to keep us in the league. Yeah, I agree. Come on albert stay. You're going to single handedly save us mate...

All bullshit

Oh my god those stats are absolutely incredible what a world beater oh wow let's hold onto him instead of selling him for an amount of money which could buy 2/3 players to keep us in the league. Yeah, I agree. Come on albert stay. You're going to single handedly save us mate...

All bullshit

They are quite impressive in my opinion considering what a state we're in. He might not keep us up but we'll definitely be going down without him, unless SOD has got something up his sleeve.

He is not better then Ince....what an embarrassing post

All bullshit

i agree everything you've said about our best most consistant player is bullshit

Little Joe Bryan had him in his pocket for 99% of the Blackpool game, Teams need to put three on Albert to keep him quiet.

Not saying I think Albert is better or worse, just thought that is something worth noting.

And Skuse once had Bellamy in his back pocket....doesn't make him an average player.

Tom Ince is streets ahead of Adomah

Adomah is good....but not that good

Cunningham also had Zaha in his pocket at AG.

Interesting how we have released this little bit of info to Sky Sports, I guess the board released it to try and get a bit of a bidding frenzy going on for AA's services.

That to me would suggest they will sell him to the highest bidder !

Cheers

His agent is the same as Bolasies. I think I can guess, personally.

All bullshit

yeah they are quality considering our position. Your making yourself look stupid by posting sarcastic comments because you've been proved wrong.

shut up please

There are some real assholes on this forum

Tell me about it. Can you imagine if we were all stood in a room talking to each other like this, wouldn't be long before a riot broke out.

Give someone a keyboard and all of a sudden they'll say anything to you.

Archived