IGNORED

New Boys, Moloney And Kelly

Tom

Didn't say he wouldn't get better. I said he's not a box to box player. As for being an expert... Yes I am actually.. I spend every Saturday watching players in the SPL and tracking them. Sadly you didn't buy any of the decent ones before you got Kelly :-)

Ooooohhhhh interesting

How would describe him as a player?

I thought Kelly looked a little lost in the 1st half (As did a few of our players to be fair). 2nd Half was a big improvement, he looked a lot more assured and got about the pitch well. I think he will only get better.

Moloney, in my opinion, had an excellent game. He was a lot better on the ball than I expected, added some height to the back 4 and got forward a couple times as he grew in confidence. Never looked in trouble all game. If he puts in performances like that on a regular basis then we have got an absolute bargain.

Moloney had a decent debut. He looked a bit out of sorts first half, but still showed he was no nonsense get rid of it when needed, second half he really bedded into the game. Much more solid than foster on that performance. I thought kelly showed his class yesterday, and the midfield four worked really well with some neat and tidy passing between them, just needs to be a bit less of long ball up to baldock but im sure sod will sort that out with time.

Moloney, in my opinion, had an excellent game. He was a lot better on the ball than I expected, added some height to the back 4 and got forward a couple times as he grew in confidence. Never looked in trouble all game. If he puts in performances like that on a regular basis then we have got an absolute bargain.

Totally agree. Very assured debut, so much better than Foster. Happy with Moloney and Cunningham as full backs - the Irish.

Archived