IGNORED

Louis Carey

steviestevieneville

Monkeh is the clown you are talking about! Strange that he hasn't commented on this thread..! Fool!!

Was just thinking this! Apparently Monkeh has 'never liked Carey'. Based on what I don't know but the bloke is clearly clueless!

Louis was an absolute warrior today! It's simple, he is ageing and not what he was but whether he's 36 or 46, if he is the best we have he has to play! We haven't replaced him, and until we do he has to play as much as possible.

Fair enough if people don't rate him as a player anymore they are entitled to an opinion, but time and time again he sweats blood for this club. How idiots like Monkeh can say they 'hate' him is just ridiculous. After all the shit we have been served up from players over the years who don't give a **** about out club, to then have a pop at Carey after everything he has always given and everything he gave today is ridiculous.

Jog on Monkeh you fool.

Was just thinking this! Apparently Monkeh has 'never liked Carey'. Based on what I don't know but the bloke is clearly clueless!

Louis was an absolute warrior today! It's simple, he is ageing and not what he was but whether he's 36 or 46, if he is the best we have he has to play! We haven't replaced him, and until we do he has to play as much as possible.

Fair enough if people don't rate him as a player anymore they are entitled to an opinion, but time and time again he sweats blood for this club. How idiots like Monkeh can say they 'hate' him is just ridiculous. After all the shit we have been served up from players over the years who don't give a **** about out club, to then have a pop at Carey after everything he has always given and everything he gave today is ridiculous.

Jog on Monkeh you fool.

I reckon LC has nobbed his Mrs.

Jog on Monkeh you fool.

Taylor my mucker, get a cold beer down you. It's saturday night!

Louis Carey is Mr BCFC though. Legend, Hero(in football terms), Messiah, God, Inspiration.

My childhood hero was John Atyeo, but I wouldn't be unhappy to see Louis beat his appearance record. The man has been a tower of strength for more years than I care to think of, and is still doing the business.

After all, Big John will still have the goals record - I don't see Louis threatening that :)

Over the last few weeks I have been feed up with some of the posts not wanting Louis to break John Atyeo's record but for me both city legends. I doubt I will ever see the record broken again in the future!

As for John Atyeo goal record I just wish a City player could get close to that!!

Taylor my mucker, get a cold beer down you. It's saturday night!

Louis Carey is Mr BCFC though. Legend, Hero(in football terms), Messiah, God, Inspiration.

Well said Jordan my old mucker!

Don't worry I am currently chilling with an ice cold beer soothing my sore throat from all my screaming when Steady slotted the winner :)

Carey our best defender

Answers the question Why are we bottom?

Why say that? I'm sure McCarthy would've liked someone playing for him. Louis' performance today would've been more than acceptable in any Championship side IMO. Good players adapt as they get older and use their experience to minimise the amount of running they have to do.

For the question "why are we bottom" look to the bloke standing to Louis' left.

Good stuff. I am quite excited for Watford.

Just a bit scared of Vydra up against Fontaine.

Yeah buzzing for Watford mate. We will need to be ten times better though to even stand a chance against them!!

In my opinion Vydra is the best striker in the championship! Class player with devastating pace!

Watched the game at Blackburn few weeks back Louis was best City player on the pitch by a country mile ,outstanding in an otherwise awful team performance .Next game he didnt even make the bench ,what was that all about .Anyway think new manager may see things differently and put Louis in most games

Carey is Mr BCFC because he was not good enough to go on to bigger and better things

Exactly, hence why he is Mr BCFC. maybe he could have made it elsewhere, maybe not. He went to a club similar to us in stature, he played quite a few games, mainly at right back. if played a centre back, maybe he could have pushed on, he didn't came back here, Looks like he will beat the appearance record, and he is Bristolian. Now that would be Good, a Bristolian holding the appearance record. As great as Big John was, he wasn't a Bristolian.

Louis for the Appearance record, Big John for our best ever player and record goals scorer. Sounds good to me.

Yeah buzzing for Watford mate. We will need to be ten times better though to even stand a chance against them!!

In my opinion Vydra is the best striker in the championship! Class player with devastating pace!

I think he's definitely up there. So many good strikers at this level though..

Chris Wood

Matej Vydra

Glen Murray

Charlie Austin

Luciano Becchio

Jordan Rhodes

Sam Baldock :P

Out of those lot i'd say Becchio is my favorite.

Chris Wood

Matej Vydra

Glen Murray

Charlie Austin

Luciano Becchio

Jordan Rhodes

Rhodes for me!!

Be interesting to see if Becchio could make it in the prem as he has been a class in the championship!

Chris Wood

Matej Vydra

Glen Murray

Charlie Austin

Luciano Becchio

Jordan Rhodes

jordan rhodes for me, probably the best finisher in the league but is also the slowest at the same time.. Playing under 5 managers this season must be hard for any player but it doesn't affect him

Carey is Mr BCFC because he was not good enough to go on to bigger and better things

Apart from when he left us to join a club in a higher division, prior to realising money wasn't everything and coming home

So obviously was good enough

Who was the lunatic who posted on here a week or so ago that they "hated" him?

Louis was 36 in the week and may not have too much left in the tank, but if all our back four had defended all season the way he did today we'd be outside the bottom six.

Impressed with Moloney, too.

+1

Apart from when he left us to join a club in a higher division, prior to realising money wasn't everything and coming home

So obviously was good enough

He stayed at coventry for 2 minutes came back with tail between his legs

So obviosly he wasnt good enough at that time.

If he was good enough to go on to bigger and better things but stayed because he was"Happy" here shows lack of ambition.

Archived