IGNORED

Passion And Effort V Skill And Ability

DOLMANDAN

Just been debating about the desire and passion shown by lower league teams who have overcome teams who on paper are more gifted/talented players and so worth millions of pounds more.

Personaly i think Passion and effort works in cup games but not over a season when the team needs a quality and skill to succeed

Which is why Gary Johnson said he kept picking Bas Savage, technically he was not that great but he would run all day, and run through walls for the team

Yes, but rebuiding the dressing room after every game was proving a trifle expensive...

Which is why Gary Johnson said he kept picking Bas Savage, technically he was not that great but he would run all day, and run through walls for the team

And why Johnson failed to pick our most gifted player David Noble on a regular basis. Noble didn't run around enough for Johnson who sacrificed Noble's undoubted talent because of it.

Just been debating about the desire and passion shown by lower league teams who have overcome teams who on paper are more gifted/talented players and so worth millions of pounds more.

Personaly i think Passion and effort works in cup games but not over a season when the team needs a quality and skill to succeed

Lets treat every game like a cup tie game then!!!Because they are for me anyway!!!

Archived