IGNORED

Albert Price Tag

dereks no1

It's not about the money money money............

I hate to say it but it is about the money - I think we have to resign ourselves to the fact that we have probably seen AA in a City shirt for the last time and should hope that if we have to sell then his good performances in the ACON so far are going to increase his market value. Would Wolves have paid anywhere near as much as they did for Akinbyi if he hadn't played as well as he did, putting himself in the shop window by playing well in a poor team? Albert is playing on the world stage and we can only hope that teams are sitting up and taking notice of what he can do. Of course, I would like nothing more than to be wrong in this matter!

We could get a minimum of £1m for him in the summer regardless of which league we are in, he's a solid exciting championship player, there would be 5 or 6 teams at least in the summer willing to pay that.

There isn't a financial need to sell him in January, keep him until the summer, if we go down (likely) he still will bring us in a decent amount.

He'd be better off waiting until the summer to see what's about, he'll have better offers than Palace.

Maybe he just doesn't want to go.

I tell you what, lets buck the trend, look after him, keep him and start to get ourselves up the table.

The club have said we don't have to sell, so why sell one of our key players (before we have a suitable replacement)?

We made an error of judgement with Bolasie so why make the same mistake again.

• Admin

Maybe he just doesn't want to go.

I tell you what, lets buck the trend, look after him, keep him and start to get ourselves up the table.

The club have said we don't have to sell, so why sell one of our key players (before we have a suitable replacement)?

We made an error of judgement with Bolasie so why make the same mistake again.

Why was there an error of judgement, the player wanted to leave, if a player is that determind to leave, what's the point in keeping someone unsettled and not committed to the cause.

Does Anderson fill the gap? For me "yep" more solid and defensive and as we all saw Saturday can create chances! I love Albert and sure he will go on to do great things (I think) , but sometimes "square pegs in round holes " can be a teams downfall. Is he what we need in a dog fight?

Not Realy sure myself, top bloke though !!

Albert has the same amount of goals and more Assist than Wilfred Zaha. AND you have to take into consideration Albert is playing for a club which is at the bottom of the league whereas Zaha is in a team flying at the moment. Albert in a team which is doing well will surely mean he will be even better. Zaha is valued at 15 Million. Ok, he's younger and English wish tends to bump the price up a bit but i see no reason why we shouldn't be looking at atleast 5mill for Adomah. Anything less i'm not interested, personally i'd rather have his ability at the club to help us save our Championship Status.

Albert has the same amount of goals and more Assist than Wilfred Zaha. AND you have to take into consideration Albert is playing for a club which is at the bottom of the league whereas Zaha is in a team flying at the moment. Albert in a team which is doing well will surely mean he will be even better. Zaha is valued at 15 Million. Ok, he's younger and English wish tends to bump the price up a bit but i see no reason why we shouldn't be looking at atleast 5mill for Adomah. Anything less i'm not interested, personally i'd rather have his ability at the club to help us save our Championship Status.

Zaha has won 9 penalties or so this season dont forget

in what sense is adomah not english? he counts as a home grown player, because he was born and raised in england. the "english player price" applies to him too

Archived