IGNORED

A Petition To Sell Albert To Palace.

screech

Please show your disgust at our boards lack of respect to the might of two times administration kings Crystal Palace. When they come calling you have to sell, at their price, do our board not realise who they are, as Andrew Mitchell once said, Know your place. And like the Palace fans have said, our owner, some bloke who runs car boots on a sunday is totally skint and needs the money too.

Please back this petition, i am also going to do something totally original and put it on facebook with a picture of Albert saying please give a million likes so we can sell him to Palace for a pound a like. We must sell to them, at no cost.

Please show your disgust at our boards lack of respect to the might of two times administration kings Crystal Palace. When they come calling you have to sell, at their price, do our board not realise who they are, as Andrew Mitchell once said, Know your place. And like the Palace fans have said, our owner, some bloke who runs car boots on a sunday is totally skint and needs the money too.

Please back this petition, i am also going to do something totally original and put it on facebook with a picture of Albert saying please give a million likes so we can sell him to Palace for a pound a like. We must sell to them, at no cost.

Agree they are great, with a great manager; they need our help and understanding. We need to help them in there hour of need................................. Then again maybe we should just say NO !! bog off Pal arse. :mafia:

• Admin

whooosh

really.................

Yeah, really.

A classic case of of 'whoosh'.......

Oh dear

whooooooooosh!

'Mare.

WHooooosshhhhhhhhh

love a good whoosh now and then ;o)

Thanks all.

Sometimes it is possible to have a little bit of irony in a reply to a posting.

I hope I managed to bring a smile to your faces this morning?

COYR :robbored:

Realist or Pessimist...........This post as well as the accompanying, ludicrously irresponsible 'Game Off" attempt, possibly mark you out as one of this Forums most lamebrained dunderheads.........maybe we should have a vote about that?

Archived