IGNORED

Can Anyone See City Winning Tonight?

Robbored

Really? Would be a superb loan. Maybe he could do an Andy Cole job for us, like in the early 90s.

Its one of those isnt it, the names come so far from left field that it could be possible.

Last i heard of Zamora was out injured and sugery needed. Not sure if he has played for QPR this season.

Probably a load of bollocks.

We'll win for certain now, BBC/Twitter are reporting.... "Just seen Bobby Zamora at Ashton Gate Bristol, signing on loan till the end of the season apparently!!!"

He's been busy today. He was reportedly seen in Birmingham earlier today and was set to sign for Villa !

don't want him here his attitude is not what we need from a loanee trying to save us from relegation, he would not fight hard enough, just read these quotes

‘I’m not a massive football fan, really,’ he said.

‘Quite a lot more players than let on are the same.

‘I don’t watch games on an evening or anything like that.

‘A lot of people find it strange.’

don't want him here his attitude is not what we need from a loanee trying to save us from relegation, he would not fight hard enough, just read these quotes

Then you'll be pleased to know he won't be coming here.

What's wrong with that?

I'm not a massive football fan either, not any more. I love BCFC, but most of what is football gets on my bloody nerves - the money, the cheating, twitter ..... I wouldn't want free Prem Football on TV if it was given to me.

So long as he does his job well then that's fine.

FYI, David James is the same. In his spare time he prefers painting and taking walks along the countryside/scenery walks.

At the Euro camp, whilst the other players were off bonding he secluded himself and did what he wanted. Still turned out a great goalkeeper ****il he joined us).

Just because you don't enjoy sitting and watching Football doesn't make you a bad player or have a wrong attitude, there's a sport I play and I've NEVER watched a full game! I don't particularly enjoy watching sports on television, there's no atmosphere and it isn't the same as being there in person (whether as a player or spectator). He enjoys playing and it is also a job to him, doesn't mean he isn't professional about it just because he doesn't get involved in it in his spare time. At the end of a long day do you go and flip Burgers at home? No, because you've spent all day doing it.

Archived