IGNORED

Worst Fans In A While = Watford

Welcome To The Jungle

Very, very harsh. A thousand of us turned out on a cold wet and windy Tuesday night.

Perhaps we don't have so many yoof dem who like to spend the game shouting, gurning and semaphoring at each other across the divide and throwing their bottles of teenage fizzy pop rather than watching the match you've paid £25 to see.

"I always see Watford as a bit of a nothing club" "a club that is so nondescript it is untrue" - Inoffensive you mean? Family club minding our own business and enjoying our football?

"3 stands" - true. we don't like it either. Doesn't help develop atmosphere you can imagine. We'd like some terracing put there. We'll see.

"Slow, predictable passing" - Yes. It didn't go well for us did it? I think the conditions had a lot to do with it. The pitch wasn't great and the wind and rain made the long balls forward hard to defend. Anyway, our football is beautiful to watch when it does work though, which it has done a lot just recently. Did you see this one we got Vs Huddersfield a couple of weeks ago?

"it almost appeared that everyone connected with Watford thought all they had to do was turn up and we would roll over." Yes, I have to admit we did. Our confidence was sky high and we thought we'd do you easy. I personally had a sizeable punt on us to win starting at -1.5 goals. Other people who also thought the same included the bookies (you were 5/2 we were evens) AND most notably your good selves.

I refer you to the first 25 posts on the thread 'Do we stand a prayer of somehow sneaking a draw' thread posted right here on this board in the lead up to the match which was almost universal in its doom and gloom.

No further question yer honour.

Always saw Watford as that family club. That is the simple answer for Watfords support not being the most vocal.

Used to enjoy the trip to Vicarage road around the allotments to the terrace, but feel the club has focused too much on the "family" side to the detriment of the atmosphere.

Very, very harsh. A thousand of us turned out on a cold wet and windy Tuesday night.

Perhaps we don't have so many yoof dem who like to spend the game shouting, gurning and semaphoring at each other across the divide and throwing their bottles of teenage fizzy pop rather than watching the match you've paid £25 to see.

"I always see Watford as a bit of a nothing club" "a club that is so nondescript it is untrue" - Inoffensive you mean? Family club minding our own business and enjoying our football?

"3 stands" - true. we don't like it either. Doesn't help develop atmosphere you can imagine. We'd like some terracing put there. We'll see.

"Slow, predictable passing" - Yes. It didn't go well for us did it? I think the conditions had a lot to do with it. The pitch wasn't great and the wind and rain made the long balls forward hard to defend. Anyway, our football is beautiful to watch when it does work though, which it has done a lot just recently. Did you see this one we got Vs Huddersfield a couple of weeks ago?

"it almost appeared that everyone connected with Watford thought all they had to do was turn up and we would roll over." Yes, I have to admit we did. Our confidence was sky high and we thought we'd do you easy. I personally had a sizeable punt on us to win starting at -1.5 goals. Other people who also thought the same included the bookies (you were 5/2 we were evens) AND most notably your good selves.

I refer you to the first 25 posts on the thread 'Do we stand a prayer of somehow sneaking a draw' thread posted right here on this board in the lead up to the match which was almost universal in its doom and gloom.

We took 1,800 to your place on a Tuesday night last season and we were fighting for relegation. Considering where you are in the league, you should be taking 1,000 every away game.

Not being harsh, there was about a group of 20-30 watford fans singing and starting off the songs, but they sang some pathetic chants like "you wish you were welsh" and something to do with Heaton, then "Sexy football" be sang that back and they just sat down.

:laugh: @ watford.

We took 1,800 to your place on a Tuesday night last season and we were fighting for relegation. Considering where you are in the league, you should be taking 1,000 every away game.

We did, and it was impressive, although the main reason for that was the £10 entry.

A fair responce.

Your support was decent in numbers for midweek, but they certainly were very quiet.

I would point out that we were playing in the same weather and on the same pitch as yourselves, so that arguement is a load of bull.

The simple facts are that you underestimated us, Zola disrespected us with his team selection and we wanted it more than you. You kept plenty of possession without really causing us too many problems and we fully deserved our much needed win.

They are. Utterly bland ******s, a club that is so nondescript it is untrue.

Went on their official website once and it was talking about the Golden Horns, the Golden Boys, I mean for ****'s sake!

Been there so many times and they are without doubt the most soulless club in The Championship.

Golden shower more like

Archived