IGNORED

How Big Is Bristol?

You Do The Dziekanowski

I don't mean in actual size but compared to other city's, Many of us see Bristol as the 2nd best city in England but a lot of away fans seem to think differently. So how Big is Bristol to outsiders, do they see it as a Major City? do they put Bristol further up than Birmingham, Newcastle and Manchester?

Just Curious, as I feel it is too old fashioned and needs some new Buildings to liven it up a bit

I don't mean in actual size but compared to other city's, Many of us see Bristol as the 2nd best city in England but a lot of away fans seem to think differently. So how Big is Bristol to outsiders, do they see it as a Major City? do they put Bristol further up than Birmingham, Newcastle and Manchester?

Just Curious, as I feel it is too old fashioned and needs some new Buildings to liven it up a bit

Many people outside of the West Country think Bristol is little more than a quaint market town and couldn't even place it on a map. Mind you if someone showed you a blank map of the UK and asked you place a pin where certain places are you probably struggle.

I saw this done at a quiz night and you had get within 50 miles of the place. Some couldn't get within 50 miles of Exeter let alone Norwich or Scarborough.

Speak for yourself mate. Second best indeed....

Bristol is by far the best city in England and the UK if not the known universe.

We just need to grab control back from all the hippies that moved here and want to run it.

Archived