IGNORED

Morris!

CiderArmyy

Must admit I thought that might happen, as it frees him up to try and find another club even when the window closes.

He didn't even make the bench under McInnes after October, so no way was he ever going to figure under S O'D.

Let's hope there was at least some financial advantage to us in doing so, rather than simply paying him up in full.

Thank goodness the idiots on twitter have one fewer way to embarrass us all. With no Woolford as well I have no idea who they will try to drive out of the club next.

It’s unfair to say Woolford and Morris were driven out of the club by the fans.

Woolford got a lot of positive support at the start of season when he was playing well. He left because he wasn’t in the first team and Millwall made a bid to sign him. Good business by City and better for him.

Morris had his contract terminated because he was crap.

It’s unfair to say Woolford and Morris were driven out of the club by the fans.

Woolford got a lot of positive support at the start of season when he was playing well. He left because he wasn’t in the first team and Millwall made a bid to sign him. Good business by City and better for him.

Morris had his contract terminated because he was crap.

Um, I didn't say they were driven out by the twitter 'fans'

I said they tried to drive them out. Tried.

a player who cared more about chelsea, twitter and posting pictures of himself leaves. Off the wage bill and clearly wasn't good enough..

Type of player thats been poisioning this club for years now.

This.

Not sure what planet some people are on. Deary me.

Archived